Questions

Yo wassup all you people!!!
Yayz there and as you see I was tagged to do this and I am going to do it!

I was tagged by ArcticJoy so yeah, heres we go!

TAG: I'M IT!! wait...what? NO! YOUR IT!! not me. D:

Originally performed by: ArtimisSilver478 and I am not going to answer the original questions...sad.

So yeah, here. We. Flippin'. GO!!!!!

1) What is your favourite fandom and what is your favourite fanfic from it?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duh. Though, I am pretty much slipping away from it since I am constantly coming into the Undertale fandoms...my fave fanfic, and I think it might be my most fave fanfic EVER and it was pretty awesome in my POV. Starstruck by shadowluxray, BEST. FIC. EVA!!!

2) Would you rather own Yu-Gi-Oh, or be able to make your own popular manga/anime?
I would rather OWN Yu-Gi-Oh to the CORE! Duh!

3) What is your favourite song?
Yalla by INNA. Though, I do have many more.

4) Like Artemis' question, who is your anime crush?
Used to be Luffy form One Piece until I was like...I'M SINGLE AGAIN!!!

6) What is your favourite warm drink? Ex. Coffie, hot chocolate, apple cider, tea, etc.
Hot chocolate to the BONE!
Oh and BTW, you spelt "coffee" wrong...that reminds me, I didn't drink my daily espresso.

7) Did you notice that I skipped over the fifth question?
Yep.

5) Did you notice that this was number 5 instead of 8?
OF CARSE!!! WHO SAYS NOT?

8) I'm going to stop messing with you now, what's your favourite food?
Mah fave food is...wait, what's my favourite food again? *shrugs* meh.
But still, my favourite food is...FOOD! Duh!

9) What is your favourite family tradition?
I don't have any...and plus, I don't really get this question right now.

10) What is your most hated ship?
I HAVE A LOT AND I CAN'T EVEN NAME ONE!!
Wait, does it count OTHER ships?
Well then, I'll just say Peachshipping...no Fruitshippers. (especially Revolutionshipping, what names a ship after an angle? Angleshipping? 360degreesshipping? Huh?)

11) If you could have changed Yu-Gi-Oh's ending, how would it have ended? If you haven't seen the ending, what's your favourite ship?
Yami and Yugi kiss.
Fudge Tea, she ain't innit.
Heba is cannon.
There! Happy ending!!

12) What is an embarrassing moment you have had?
One of my friends in Primary school having a similar name like mine and apparently I shown up at stage in her name instead of mine and I almost humiliated myself and...WHY AM I EVEN TELLING THIS?
WHAT DO YOU WANT? writing an unauthorised biography about me?
First the favourite song and the favourite food, FAMILY TRADITION, favourite hot drink fave fic and fandom...wow.
Don't worry, I'm not mad...I wasn't ranting...maybe.

13) Remember that you are amazing, can you promise me that?
Ummm, yeash, I can.

NOMINATION TIAME!!!!
Anime4Life_22
shadowluxray
iGummie9123
KokoroNoGurafaito64
shygirl2345
mikoto10
stacieblue43
ElsaTheRealFangirl
LoricGardeFour
scopeful
_AllTimeCxnt_
Bathtubburrito73
JameelaAlMansoori
cupquker707
Crystal553

Therez weh GO!

and yo questionz are...here...OMR!!! FRIGGIN' HURRY UP AND TELL THEM THE QUESTIONS FRIGGIN' MIND!! alright here we go, seriously:

1. Fave fandom?

2. If you could eat the red pill or the blue pill?

3. Can you eat water? Because I can! (No, seriously, I can).

4. BRING BRING! Answer da phone!! Wait, that wasn't a question, you stupid Yayz!

5. If you could change ANY endings, which would you change and why? does this deserve question marks? Now THAT was a question.

6.  Have you ever felt like you've been stalked...or watched?

7. Fictional crushes anyone?

8. Imagine you are in this situation where you are in a deep dark area and there is no sign or way out, what do you do? and no, you can't just cut off your imagination, dude this. Is. REALITY!!!

9. If you could fly to ANY desirable place (and not only on Earth), where would you go?

10. If you could make any edible food, what would you make? No, I am not asking for you to cook stuff alright.

11. If you could shape-shift, what would you turn into?

12. ruoloc evitaerc a ton si neerG. Get the reference anyone?

13. Random question. Played a game where you think wasn't a horror genre, but turned out it actually was?

Alright, I am done  with mah business and I am OUT!

Oh and I can't believe I am doing this but, I am doing it anyways.

"Favourite" was said 16 times including the word "fave" in this part. 
"If" was said 5 times in this part.
"What" was said 6 times in this part.

I guess the word "Favourite really hit it all off.

There we go now:

Yayz, JIGGIN' OUT!