Shopoholics-Hanna

You and your best friend Hanna had decided to go for a shopping spree today.You both were in need for some new clothes,shoes and accessories.

You loved the passion Hanna and you shared for shopping and fashion.You two were forever gossiping about the latest fashion trend and which celebrity wore it best.

You arrive at the Rosewood Mall.You go inside and spy Hanna standing by Forever 21.You walk up and she engulfs you in a hug."So,where are we heading to first?",she asks when she lets you free."Um...how about forever 21 since we're right outside",i point.She chuckles as nods.

You come out of forever 21.You have one bag and Hanna has two.You don't really know what she got because she kept running off squealing 'oh this is so cute' or 'ew do they even sell this anymore?'.You had gotten a white,button down,shirt-dress.You decided to go in to H&M next.This was your favourite store.You pick up different bits and pieces but something catches your eye that you really need to get.

A pair of boyfriend jeans with massive rips in them lay neatly on a shelf."Omg,I've been looking for these everywhere",you pick one up and luckily it's your size."I don't know how people wear those.I think their hideous",Hanna furrows her eyebrows."I need these in my life",you sigh dreamily.You go up to pay for the things and you both leave the store.

After going to a few more stores,you and Hanna decide to get something to eat.Or drink maybe.You go to Starbucks and order a cookie and a Carmel and cream grande.Hanna orders a skimmed frappe with chocolate sprinkles.

"It's been nice hanging out with you today,y/n.We never hang out,just the two of us.Its usually the six of us",Hanna smiles at you."Yeah,I've loved it.We should do it another time",you suggest."Definitely",she grins and you burst out laughing."What?",she furrows her eyebrows."Han...you've got....cream on your.....nose",you wheeze.She wipes it off and joins in with your laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~

UNEDITED