Cure-Jason

You and Jason Dilaurentis have been dating for nearly two years.The first year and a half of your relationship was great but now it wasn't.You were suffering with self harm and depression and Jason was suffering with finding out that he had a sister who was A.You tried helping each other but there wasn't much you could say.You both were going through similar things and if you couldn't get over it then neither could he if you tried helping.

It was a Monday afternoon.The unbearable weather of December.It was snowing outside and your whole house was freezing.You sat on your couch,cradling you knees to your chest.You rocked back and forth,thinking about what went on today.

It was Cece's court hearing and unfortunately you had to go and speak.It felt horrible standing up there,having to look at her.The person who tortured you.The person who put you in that position.

You had just got back about half an hour ago.Emily suggested staying with you but you refused.You wanted to be alone.You had something to do.

You go in to the bathroom and take the blade from the top shelf,hidden behind your medication.Your dry blood from last time was still on it.You frown and wash it off.

You then start to cut your wrists and then your thighs.The laughter of children having fun outside made you cut even more.You were just about to slice over the only place left,your vein,when the bathroom door burst open.

"Jason",you whisper and drop the blade.He looks at you with wide eyes."Y/N what have you done?",he asks.Thats when you burst in to tears.It was the first time in ages that you cried in front of somebody.He pulls you in to a hug."Jason...please.Don't leave",you stutter."I won't.I will always be here",he replies.

You sit in your bed a few minutes later.Jason had cleaned up your arm and wrapped it in a bandage.He came inside,after cleaning the bathroom.He lay down beside you and pulled you in to him.You held on to him tightly,afraid that he was going to just disappear."I just want you to know that I love you y/n.I know we've been distant but I'm here now",he says."I know.I love you so much Jason",you mumble.Thats wen you realised that medication wasn't going to cure you.Jason was.Jason was your cure.

Authors notes:

Pretty sad:(

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.27K READS!!!NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO BE.I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH❤️❤️