Chapter 2 : : They have powers too?!

So we ran for what feels like days. We came across an abandoned house in the middle of the woods. We transformed out of our wolf forms and back into a human.

"Soooo....that was fun." I said breaking the silence.

"I guess if you want to call it that. I call it surviving." He replied. With those dark black eyes. Now safe, I can talk to the people we saved.

"This place looks like it hasn't had life in it for 20 years..." I said changing the subject and wiping my finger across the porch railing. "This place looks like it's going to be our new home."

"New? This isn't new. More like old, run down, and gross!" Snapped the little boy. Sticking his tongue out.

"Well aren't you feisty! What's your name?" I asked trying not to piss him off even more.

"Well I'm Nikky. And I'm not a kid if that's what you're thinking. I'm 10 so technically a teen." He said proudly putting his hands on his hips and raising his nose in the air with pride.

"Can I take this one back?" Asked the black eyed boy. "By the way my name is Colt." We walk inside as he finishes his little comment. Wow, what a dump. With a bit of cleaning it would look pretty good. I see the little plop into the dusty couch. But when Colt asked if he could take Nikky back, I saw her crack a smile and maybe even giggle a little. 

"Well everyone I'm Alex." I said not wanting to give my full name. "What's your name little one I said holding out my hand and smiling to the little girl.

"Mia. And I'm 7." She said so quietly it was almost a whisper.

"That's a beautiful name." I said back to her.

"*giggle* thanks" she was blushing now.

"Well since we're giving out ages here, I guess I might as well say mine. I'm 15." Said Colt after Mia.

"So am I..." I said under my breath. He was actually kind of cute. But I couldn't let him know. It would ruin everything.*bark* *bark*

"What the hell was that?" Said Colt as he was transforming.

"It's probably a dog you doofus." I said petting him on the head.Then I heard Mia scream. 

"EEEEEKKKK" yelled Mia from the other room. I came rushing in. When I was running down the hall I transformed and flew open the door. Followed by Colt as somehow Nikky was already there....I could've sworn I left before him...

"What is it?! Are you hurt?" I growled ready to pounce on anything hostile.

"No! I'm fine! Don't worry. Just transform out of you wolf form and stay quiet!" She whispered yelled. I transformed back and so did Colt. We tip toed over to where Mia was pointing and I couldn't believe what I saw.

"See it's a Rottweiler!" She squeaked.

"Oh my gosh! Get away from it before it bites you!" I yelled grabbing Mia's arm. And I soon I as I pulled her away from the dog I was immediately pushed back by some great force. I was smashed into the wall.

"WHAT ON EARTH DID THAT?!" I yelled getting up. It was hard because I felt pain all over again.

"I'm so sorry. I guess I can't control it yet." Mia said looking down and almost in tears.

"What do you mean YOU can't control IT?" I asked in confusion.

"I have telekinesis. I can move things with my mind." She said still looking down, " the scary doctors gave it to me."I instantly felt bad. And not because I have a major bump on my head.

"It's okay Mia we'll work on helping you control it better." I said softly not wanting her to cry.

"Okay" she sniffled.

The dog came out of the corner and into the middle of the room.
"That's so cool! I've never had a Rottweiler before!" He's gonna help us in the future one day. He's going to save one of our lives!" Yelled Nikky jumping up and down due to the fact we now had a dog.

"How would you know this?" I asked again confused.

"Oh! Right! I didn't tell you guys my power yet, huh? Well anyways I can see the future and run faster than the speed of light." He said putting his hands on his hips and sticking his nose high in the air again.

"That explains why you got here before me so quickly." Now understanding my fellow friends/family.

"Yup!" He yelled.

"Well you all know my power is to transform into a wolf so yea..." I said feeling disappointed that he has two powers and I only have one.

"Same here Alex." Said Colt deeply. Almost a mumble.

I blushed...I don't know why but I just did.

"Well my power is I'm a robot!" Yelled a voice I never recognized before.

We looked around for someone but no one was here except for us and the dog.
"Down here guys! I'm short not invisible!" Yelled the dog.

We all immediately dropped our mouths to the floor.

"What never seen a talking robot dog before?" He asked with sarcasm and sass. "Um not to surprise you but no, I've never seen or met or even HEARD of a talking robot dog."I replied back with even more sass and sarcasm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoying the book so far? Thanks for your support. Don't forget to hit that vote button. Btw, it gets better farther into the story. The chapters are longer and more descriptive. Thanks again!