Part 32

When Danielle and Edward walks into the room, they noticed that Marie is finally awake. "Hey Beautiful. How are you feeling?" Danielle said, going to her bedside. "I feel like somebody stabbed me in my stomach a million times." "Has the doctor came in since you been awake?" Edward said looking at the door. "No I just woke up five minutes before y'all came in." "I'll go get the doctor." Edward said already out the door. "I'm sorry Danielle." "Shh it's okay. I promise honey." Danielle said looking out the window. Marie just looked at her and said, "how could you be okay with this?" Danielle just sign and said "I'm not okay with it. I'm not okay with you going and attemping to kill yourself but right now you need rest and me losing control right now, wouldn't help anything. So I'm going to remain calm." Marie starts to sob and says, "I know you love me Danielle and honestly I throught I'll do it because you would be better off without an idiot like me in your life." Danielle finally looks at Marie and sighs, "How could you think such a thing? How could you think leaving me will solve anything?" Marie looks at Danielle and says, "I hate myself." Right when Marie says that Edward walks in with the doctor. Doctor says, "She seems to be fine right now and her vitals are stable and her cuts and bruises are healing nicely but I recommend that you put her on anti depressants and take her to a therapist but that is between yall three." We all looked at the doctor and the doctor says, "With that I'll be going to make my other rounds but you need me just page me." Once the doctor left, Danielle looked at Marie and then at Edward and said, "I'm going to go for a walk. I'll leave you two to talk." Edward just nodded his head and turned back to Marie and said, "Hi smiley how you feeling?" Marie just smiled because she haven't heard that nickname in a while and said, "Feeling pretty awful." Edward looked at her and sighed, "it will be over soon and everything will go back to normal." Marie stares out the window and says, "She hates me." Edward just chuckled and said, "she doesn't hate you. She'll come around. She was actually here all night. She hasn't left your side." Marie smiled and said "Edward why are you here?" Edward said, "I'm here for the both of you. I'm here because I was worried about you and I knew she couldn't handle it, not on her own at least." "Thank you." Marie said.