Part 18

When Marie got to her old high school; she saw Danielle. She parked the car and snuck up behind Danielle and held her by the waist. "Hey Beautiful, Happy Birthday!" Marie said while kissing her on the cheek from behind. "This is quite a surprise." she said. "Well I asked your mom and she said it was fine." Marie still holding on to her. "So you ready?" Marie said. "Always when I'm with you babe." Danielle said grabbing Marie's hand.

"So what do you have plan? Because if I know you; you have something up your sleeve." Danielle said, looking curious. "Oh, wouldn't you want me to tell you? Since your the birthday girl today." Marie said smiling with a look in her eye. "I love you sweetheart." Danielle said, simply chuckling.

"Open your eyes, Sweetheart." Marie said holding Danielle's hand. Danielle opened her eyes and she was speechless. "This is... really amazing. When did you do this?" Danielle said with tears of joy in her eyes. "Well, that poster right there. I searched ten months for it." Marie said. "Why?" "Because I know how much you love Harry Potter and how you are over it. Plus when I first met you... I felt this strong connection to you baby." Marie explained. "Also, I know you love roses. So, I thought why not have a little chill time with a little junk food; even if it's just for a little while." "Babe, I..i.. love you. Thank you. You are the best girlfriend ever." Danielle said, hugging Marie tight and gently going in for a long kiss. "Anything for you Beautiful. You deserve the best." Marie said, while she kissed Danielle's forehead.