Chapter Twelve

I wish I could say that the kiss was bad. I wish I could say that I didn't like the kiss. But in all reality, Luke was an amazing kisser. The kiss was soft, and only lasted a few seconds before Luke and I both pulled away. The kiss was the first one I actually liked and wanted more of in my whole life. I heard loud whooping and cheering coming from inside the house, and I saw that the two boys were watching from behind the sliding glass door. I blushed and looked away, and looked at the view of LA.

"So..." Luke said breaking the silence. I nodded and was about to type something when I heard the sliding glass door open.

"Man, I can just feel the awkwardness." Calum said, walking out with Ashton. Ashton was smiling and Calum was looking like a dork. 

"Come on, you guys kissed. You both obviously like each other. We know that Luke likes Charlie, but Charlie, do you like Luke?" Calum asked.

"Come on guys, don't make her decide that. She decides that on her own terms." Luke said looking to them, giving the boys a disapproving look. 

"I like Luke" I typed subconsciously, without even thinking of waiting to answer. In all reality, it was true. the kiss confirmed what I had been hiding. What I had been scared to admit. I liked Luke, as more than a friend. He was sweet, and he seemed to really care about me. I knew none of the boys would hurt me, including Luke. Out of all four boys, Luke cared about me the most, and it was very obvious.

The second I typed it, and it came out, the boys looked over to me.

"Friend or more?" Calum asked. I was silent for a few seconds before starting to type.

"...More..." Luke looked to me and smiled. The boys whooped.

"Hey I win!I am the one who said they would kiss!" Calum said.

"I can't believe you guys bet on what we would do." Luke said.

"I didn't. Calum just said you guys would kiss. I never said you wouldn't" Ashton said. 

"I feel really childish asking you if you really do like me as more than a friend. But do you?' I nodded and blushed softly. "Well, you tell me what you want to do. And I think we should talk without the three idiots watching us." Luke said and looked to Ashton and Calum.

"Hint taken." Ashton said and walked inside. Calum followed behind a few seconds later.

"So, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know. I have never been on dates before. I haven't even ever had a boyfriend. I've only ever been abused by men." I typed and Luke nodded.

"This is all new territory for you.."He said as a statement to himself. I nodded and stood there for a few seconds. "How about we take this as slow as you like. We don't have to go on dates until you want to. We can get to know each other more, and you can get more comfortable with me, okay?" I nodded and looked down to my phone.

"Yea, I am cool with that. Things won't be awkward between us?" Luke shook his head.

"You like me, I like you. It won't be awkward." I nodded and smiled softly. "Now come on, let's go inside." I nodded and walked in with Luke expecting Calum and Ashton to ask what happened, but they were quiet as they watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

"I am not watching this show guys." I typed and Calum quickly changed the channel to something else. It was ICarly, which was nice. I used to watch the show before Justin hurt me. I smiled and the boys looked confused. They probably didn't have ICarly in Australia. "It's a teen show that we had here in America a few years ago before it ended." The boys looked at the TV weirdly as Carly was screaming from eating a really hot pepper. Carly always did really weird things, and the show was weird in itself, so the boys were probably very confused.