Chapter 4

Lucy's pov••

I grabbed Natsu's wrist and we went out of the back entrance of the arena. A couple fans were waiting in the back. "OHMYGOD IS LUCY!" a girl with wit purple hair screamed and ran up to me.

"Hi!" I said giving her a long hug. "I can't believe y-you're real." she said hiccuping from crying. "Don't cry sweetie." I said giggling wiping her tears away. "You're a beautiful person. I'm just me and you are you. There's no difference between me and you." I said lightly squeezing her shoulders.

"You've helped me through so much I can't thank you enough." She said as tears stung my eyes. I quickly blinked them away. "I'm so proud of you. Keep going and dont ever give up." I said smiling.

She smiled back at me and we took a picture. I took a few more pictures with fans and went back in the arena with Natsu. Natsu even got asked to take a couple pictures.

"That. Was. Amazing." Natsu said fist bumping the air. "Lucy! You need to go get ready! You start in a little less than an hour!" Mira called. "Coming!"

"Natsu, you're staying with me during tour right?" I asked as my hair stylist Cancer did my hair. "Uh.... do you want me too?" He asked scratching his head.

"What kind of boyfriend would you be if you didn't stay with your own girlfriend! Ugh! God Natsu. Sometimes you really piss me off." I said seriously but then I couldn't hold it in.

"Natsu, I'm kidding. But you do have to stay with me." I said giggling. "Fine. I'm not staying here for you. I'm staying here for the food." He said stuffing his face.

Wait. "What are we gonna do about school?! This is our last year! There's only a couple weeks left! Maybe I can just postpone the tour. Or cancel-" Natsu pressed his hand over my mouth.

"Lucy, you have to do this for- did you just lick my hand?!" He squeaked wiping my saliva on my shirt. I giggled. "Yep."

"Well, like I was saying the tournis only two weeks right? I'm FTH will let us graduate. You have an incredible and I'm learning to do motorcross. So we'll have a career that makes us successful-"

"Natsu, you're going way too far ahead." I said as I fixed my white skirt. "Now, I have to go perform. By the way go stand by Mira while I perform." I said smiling geabbing his wrist and pulling him.

"Here's your microphone Miss Lucy." Levy said chuckling. "Thank you." I said gripping the microphone tightly. "You'll do amazing out there Lucy." Levy said.

"You always know what to say." I said hugging her. "You're on in 30! Go knock em dead kid!" She said pushing me out onto the stage. The lights weren't on yet so no one saw me.

The countdown ended and lights were flashing everywhere. The drums started banging. The lights flashed on me. The crowd went wild.
••••••••

[Hold Me Down- Halsey]

My demons are begging me to open up my mouth
I need them mechanically make the words come out
They fight me, vigorous and angry, watch them pounce
Ignite me, licking up the flames they bring about

I sold my soul to a three-piece
And he told me I was holy
He's got me down on both knees
But it's the devil that's tryna

Hold me down, hold me down
Sneaking out the back door,
Make no sound
Knock me out, knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for

Hold me down, hold me down
Throw me in the deep end, watch me drown
Knock me out, knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for