Chapter 3

Natsu's pov••

"Wait what?" I said nearly choking on air. She giggled and clung onto the warm blanket. "I'm kidding Natsu. It would be totally awakward between us if something would happen." She said as I felt a tiny sting in my heart.

"Ouch. That hurt. So basically what you're saying is that, you wiuld resist this?" I said pointing from head to toe. She giggled again. "God, Natsu you really are a baka." She said closing her eyes and resting her head on my shoulder.

"Wait. Before we get comfy you need to grab the remote to press play." Lucy said looking up at me. "Luce, you're so dam lazy." I groaned as I got up to get the remote. "It is 8 in the dam morning and you just had to wake me up." She said as I crawled back into her bed.

"You're not a morning person huh?" I said playing with her hair. "Nope. Never have been. Never will be. Now if you would excuse me I'm going to take a nap." She said closing her eyes.

"Night LucyBoo." I said as she chuckled but a few minutes later she fell asleep. I stared at the t.v. soon passing out.

Lucy's pov••

I woke up and looked up at the person next to me. I chuckled quietly before getting out of my bed. I fixed my sweater and my socks and headed into the kitchen to make some coffee. I poured it into a cup and added french vanilla and sugar and headed back into my room.

I set my coffee down on my nightstand and putting in 'Tangled'. I sat back on my bed pulling the covers up just to my legs and sipping on my coffee. Natsu started moving around next to me snores escaping his mouth.

I sighed and returned my attention to the t.v. I finished my coffee and decided to lay back down. My eyes surprisingly felt heavy and I soon fell back asleep.

I woke up and see an empty bed next to me. I rub my eyes and sit up. My bathroom door reveals and half naked Natsu with only a towel around his waist.

"Sleeping beauty is awake!" Natsu said running a hand through his wet hair. "Oh shut it Dragneel." I snapped at him grabbing my phone. I stood up grabbing a lollipop out of my bag and sitting back down on my bed.

"By the way nice abs." I said as Natu started flexing. "Oh yea, what about these bad boys?!" He said poking his arm muscles. "Oh my god! So hot! I'm gonna faint!" I said laying back on my bed.

My alarm clock went off. Shit. I have a concert at 7:00 tonight! It's already 12:30! I'm supposed to be at the arena in 20 minutes! "Natsu! I have to leave soon! I'm gonna be late!" I said quickly as I grabbed a floral dress and shooed him from the bathroom.

I quickly hopped out of the shower and put on my floral dress with a black fedora and black combat boots. I grabbed my purse and my phone. "Wait, let me fix my hair." Natsu said ruffling his hair.

"Natsu stop! I'm gonna be later for sound check!" I said grabbing his wrist and pushing him into my car. I sped off to the arena. "There you are Lucy! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Mira my tour manager said.

"I'm so sorry. I totally forgot about the show today." I face palmed. "Uh.. Lucy. Did you forget you start your tour today?" Mira said nervously. "I FORGOT TO PACK! I FORGOT ABOUT EVERYTHING!" I said panicing.

"I'll send Erza to get the things you'll need. Don't worry!" Mira said smiling. "Now, go warm up those vocals!" She said pushing me onto the stage. Her and Natsu stood infront of the stage dancing like idiots as I sang.

"Lucy, you truly have an amazing voice." Someone said surprising me. I snapped my head around and seen my brother. "Rouge?" I said quietly as I dropped my mic and running to give him a hug not even caring that the fedora fell off.

"I'm back. For good." He said squeezing my sides. Rouge was in the army for a couple years. I started softly crying. "For good?" I asked quietly as he pulled me apart.

"For good." He said whiping my tears away. "Don't let me distract you from sound check. Go up there and show me what you're made of kid." He said ruffling my hair.

I walked back to my place and picked up the mic I dropped. "So, Mira got any requests?" I said into the mic making it echo through out the stadium. "Do one of your originals!" She shouted loud enough so that I could hear her.

"You got it." I said.
••••••••
(Gasoline- Halsey)

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
Bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me?
Just to pour that motherfucker down the drain like me?
Would you use your water bill to dry the stain like me?

Are you high enough without the Mary Jane like me?
Do you tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
Do the people whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
Saying that you shouldn't waste your pretty face like me?

And all the people say,

"You can't wake up, this is not a dream,
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being,
With your face all made up, living on a screen,
Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline."

Oh, oh, oh, oh,
I think there's a flaw in my code,
Oh, oh, oh, oh,
These voices won't leave me alone,

Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,

Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers cause you'll never take the blame like me?

And all the people say,

"You can't wake up, this is not a dream,
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being,
With your face all made up, living on a screen,
Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline."

Oh, oh, oh, oh,
I think there's a flaw in my code,
Oh, oh, oh, oh,
These voices won't leave me alone,

Well my heart is gold and my hands are cold.

••••••

I finished the last line as I heard a roar of screaming and clapping. "I guess fans are already here." Mira said giggling.

"I'm gonna go out and meet some of them." I said climbing off the stage. "Natsu you wanna come?" I said fixing my dress. "I'm all fired up!" He said grinning.

"God Natsu, you're really a baka." I said laughing.