Chapter 14

[IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE LACK OF UPDATES AND PLUS THIS HELLA SHORT CHAPTER. I SWEAR NO MORE CHAPTERS WILL NEVER BE THIS SHORT EVER AGAIN. I LOVE U ALL THANK U SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY ILY <3]

Erza's pov**

I stared at Lucy's body. It was like she was having a seizure. Her hand tightly gripped around my hand. I have to admit she's strong. I held back the whines of pain. Somehow, I managed to escape her deathly grip and stood up and held my sword

Lucy's body started to stand up. Her bangs fell over her right eye. She had an evil smirk on her face. She had dark blue eyes. Like a navy blue. Then her body dropped to the floor. Her eyes turned brown again. "R-Run..." She said as her brown eyes went back to blue.

Just as I suspected. She's turning into a shadow demon. But, somehow she still has some sanity. Which means she's fighting on the inside. "LUCY!" Rouge said screaming from the other side of the beach.

Her body rose, still possessed from the demon shadow. She started to laugh. Like one of those crazy people right before they torture someone. Rouge blasted a gold stream of light at Lucy. From her not realizing he sent that attack, she got knocked out.

"What did you do just now?" I said as Rouge walked closer to Lucy's unconscious body. "It was a special attack for shadow demons. It should
be gone." He said as he scooped up Lucy. "God, when is she gonna stop being so damn reckless?" Rouge said.

"I mean she does spend an awful lot of time with Natsu." I said as Rouge and I chuckled together. "Hey! I'm right here you know!" Natsu said in a whiny tone. Wendy giggled.

"Let's get back to the hotel room and wait for Lucy to wake up." I said with a stern look on my face. "Aye sir!" Natsu and Happy replied in a scared tone. Geez. I'm not that scary.

Lucy's pov**

I woke up in a bed with a cat staring at me. I screamed since the cat startled me. The door flew open revealing a black and pink haired person. "Luce! You're finally awake!" The pink headed person said as he kissed my forehead.

I shifted uncomfortably on the bed. "P-please don't do that. I-I d-don't know wh-who you are." I said looking between the two people. The pinkettes smile faded. "What? Y-you really don't remember me, your boyfriend? Natsu?Or Rouge, your brother?" Natsu said with tears falling down his cheeks.

I can't help but feel guilty. "I-I'm sorry." I looked down as tears fell from my eyes. "All I can remember is... um... Andy? No. Gray! I remember him!" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"You can't remember you're own brother or boyfriend but you can remember the ice pervert!" Natsu said as he made a fist. "Natsu. This isn't her fault. Stop making her feel worse than she already does. Let's just stay one more night and go back. Maybe the others can help bring back her memory." Rouge said patting Natsu on the shoulder.

"Natsu-" I suddenly had a sharp pain in my head which caused me to stop talking. I remember walking into a big building with some logo on the front of it with.... Natsu. And the cat from earlier. Wait. THE BLUE CAT HAS WINGS?

"I'll stay with my little sister tonight. Natsu, take Happy and go inform the others about what happened to Lucy and that we're leaving tomorrow." Rouge said sitting down next to me.

"Okay. It's getting pretty late anyway. Night babe- er I mean Lucy." Natsu said walking out of the room. I cant help but feel guilty. Natsu is feeling so much pain right now. All because I can't remember anything. Except Gray.

Honestly I don't even know if he's real or not. I can't tell if my mind is playing tricks on me. "Hey Luce, let's take your mind off of things and go to sleep." Rouge sais tucking me in. "What about you?" I said yawning.

"What about me?" Rouge said chuckling. "Where are you gonna sleep?" I asked yawning again. "On the floor." Rouge said streching. "Sleep in the bed with me. You said you were my brother so I wont mind." I said smiling.

Rouge gave me a small smile and chuckled. "Scoot over you little booger." He said climbing into bed with me. "Booger?" I questioned. "I always used to call you that why you we're a kid. You still are a booger. Just.. slightly more taller." He said earning a flick on the forehead.

"You're mean." I huffed and turned on my other side. "Night Rouge." I said and drifted off to sleep.