Chapter 13

Rouge's pov**

I woke up laying on the sand. "What the hell happened?" I asked myself taking a deep breath. Wait. I don't smell Lucy around. I immediately got up and followed the scent that belonged to Gray.

"Gray! Where the hell is Lucy?!" I asked screaming with a vein popping out of my neck. "She ran off because of what you did." Gray said squiniting his eyes at me. "What I did? What the hell did I do??"

"You let the shadow dragon magic take over you. Stop asking questions and help us find Lucy!" Gray shouted as we all split up in different directions.

I tried sniffing out the air but I could very faintly smell her scent. The scent wasn't stong enough for me to lead me to her.

Wendy's pov**

I went with Erza, Natsu, Happy and Carla. "Uh.. Erza? Where are we?" I shouted from the sky. "We're deep in the forest. This seens like a place Lucy would disappear to." Just as Erza finished her sentence a large beast showed up.

"Wendy! Go on ahead! We'll take care of this!" Erza shouted as she drew out her sword. "Be careful!" I shouted as Carla flew higher in the air.

As we were flying something whacked us to the ground.

Lucy's pov**

I woke up laying on the floor still. I lifted my head up and pushed my self so I was sitting up. I took in a deep- Natsu. I can smell him. I reached over and grabbed a branch and pushed myself to stand up.

A few feet ahead of me was a loud thud. I slowly walked over to the scene. "Wendy!" I cried as I fell to my knees and held her. "L-Lucy! You're alright!" Wendy said coughing. "What happened to you guys?!" I asked looking at Wendy.

"Something knocked us down from the sky, but more importantly, you're hurt pretty bad. And I can barely sense any magic from you! You need to be healed." Wendy said casting her healing spell on me.

"There's no time for that. We need to find the others." I said wobbling as I stood up. "Lucy, you can barely stand up." Carla said holding onto Wendy.

"I dont care. We have to." I said glaring at Carla. "Besides I can smell Erza from here." I said steading my balance. "Amazing. I can't even smell her from this distance." Wendy said looking up at me.

"Lets go." I said casting my shadow dragon magic. "Lucy! Stop! You're gonna kill yourself from using too much magic!" Wendy shouted from above.

Faster Lucy. Faster. Faster. More Speed. I. Can. Do. It. Faster!

"Lucy! Stop!" Wendy cried. I stopped using my shadow and started running. I can smell Natsu with Erza. My adrenaline was pumping throughout my body. "LUCY! STOP!" Wendy shouted.

"Shadow dragon: shadow boost!" I shouted as black smoke came off of my body boosting my speed to the max. "Carla! Max speed!" Wendy shouted above.

"Natsu! Stop Lucy! She's gonna kill herself!" Wendy shouted loud enough I'm guessing for Natsu to hear. A flash of pink hair ran infront of me to stop me but I hopped over him and landed on my feet.

"That. was. aweso-" I passed out again.

Natsu's pov**

"God damnit Lucy!" I shouted as I caught her body before it hit the ground. I placed my hand on her head. "If we dont get her to Rouge soon, she'll die." Erza said looking sternly at me then Wendy.

"W-what? Lucy is gonna die?!" Wendy shouted in horror. "She's used up ALL of her magic energy. The only way to restore some of her power is to get some powers from a dragon slayer with the same magic. If she doesnt the shadow magic will take over her body and she will become a shadow demon." Erza said gripping her sword.

"Natsu, take Wendy and find Rouge as fast as you can. We can't let that happen. Meet back on the beach when you find him. Make it quick Natsu. I'm counting on you." Erza said putting her sword away and picking up Lucy and heading toward the beach.

"Well, you heard her Wendy. Let's go!" I shouted and ran around the forest until I caught his scent. Long story short, we got Rouge and now we're heading back to the beach.

Erza's pov**

I was watching Lucy closely and had my sword next to me for an emergency or. I reached over to feel Lucy's chest to see if she was still breathing but she gripped my hand. Hard. "Lucy what are- oh no...."