Chapter 15

Lucy's pov**

I woke up during the night. I wiggled out of the bed not trying to wake Roug- er my brother. I think. Anyway, I left the room and headed down to the beach. I sat down in the cool sand. The water reflected the moonlight, lighting up the beach. I wiggled my toes in the cool sand feeling the breeze brush my hair.

I looked up at the dark sky and let out a heavy sigh. I felt warmth and wetness caressing my right cheek. I put my hand on my cheek and felt tears. "I wonder what my old self was like." I said quietly as my bangs fell infront of my face. Pieces of hair stuck to my cheeks from the dampness of my tears.

I got up and started walking along the shore. The breeze brushing my hair and short nightgown. "How could I just forget so many people just like that. I have to remember someone, or something. C'mon... uh what's my name? I can't even remember my own name! I'm pathetic! I'm hopeless! A-A burden to everyone!" I shouted quietly to myself.

I started crying even more. Tears hit the sand and my nightgown. "I pity myself. I'm nothing. I want to remember something! My parents! What are they gonna do when they find out?! They'll flip out!" I kept walking along the shore letting the waves hit my legs.

I started walking into the water. I swam to a big rock in the middle of the ocean. I sat on the rock. Waves bouncing off of the rock, the rock didn't move an inch. I sat up and stared at the moon. Water was dripping from my soaking wet hair onto the rock. I watched the droplets fall from the rock into the water.

I started to freeze so I hopped back into the water and swam to the shore. I got back onto dry land and squeezed out access water from my hair and nightgown. I started walking along the shore again. "Lucy? Uh... wha-why are you up so- hey, you're all wet. You're shivering." A pinked headed boy said.

My eyes filled with tears. "I'm sorry." I said softly, looking down at the sand. "What? I couldn't hear you." He said stepping closer. "I'm so- *voice break* sorry. I'm sorry." I said looking up at him with tears falling from my face.

He showed soft facial expressions. He walked over to me and gave me a big hug. I put both my hands on his bare chest and rested my head between my hands and cried. "I'm so sorry." I kept on repeating. He pulled me closer and tighter to him and kissed my forehead. "You know, I never realized how beautiful you were Lucy. I'm sorry that this had to happen, of all the people, to you. I'm the one who should be sorry. I wasn't there to protect you." He said hugging me again.

Being in his arms makes me feel warm and safe. This feeling feels familiar. Too familiar. "Watch out!" Someone shouted as a ball came to vision. I felt pain in my head for a second and collapsed to the floor.

Natsu's pov**

"Watch out!" Someone shouted. Before either of us could move a basketball flew and hit Lucy's head with a pretty loud thud. Her body went limp but me, being a knight in shining armor, I caught her. I ran back to her and Rouge's room.

He quickly did a shadow healing spell. "This should wake her up in a little bit. For now lets all rest." Rouge said as we both went to sleep. Rouge slept with Lucy on the bed and I slept on the floor.

Time skip: 2 hours (morning)

I woke up from Rouge, or so I thought Rouge rolling around in the sheets. "Rouge, shut the hell up." I said in a tired but angry voice. "Who the hell you are calling Rouge- ow my head!" That voice. I jumped up to my feet. "Lucy! You're okay!" I said kissing her forehead. "Of course I'm okay- owww! My head! Natsu help! It hurts! What the hell happened?!" Lucy said clutching her head.

I chuckled. "You got hit with a basketball in the head pretty hard last night. I'll go get some ice." Insaod and left the room.

Lucy's pov**

I got hit with a basketball? What the hell is this moron going on about? Last thing I remember is going into a forest! What happened to me? Ow! Ow! Ow! Damn! My head is messed up! "Finally you're back." I took the ice pack from Natsu and put it on my head. "Much better, thanks babe." I said smiling and closing my eyes.

"Babe? Y-you just called me babe! Are your memories back?!" Natsu said excitedly. "Memories back? What the hell are you talking about?" I said confusingly. "Wait, you don't remember?" Natsu said. "Remember what exactly? I'm just as confused as you are you damn-Ow!" I sakd whining.

"I know one thing. It's good to have you back Luce." Natsu said planting a kiss on my cheek.