Chapter 7

Lucy's pov••

"I can't believe you remember me!" Wendy exclaimed hugging me. "Of course I would! How about I take you out for ice cream?!" I asked sniffling. "Lucy? Are you okay? You aound sick!" Wendy asked as she gasped. "I'm okay. I just have a cold." I said smiling.

"Lets go to a cafe and get you some soup!" Wendy exclaimed grabbing my hand. "Okay." I giggled. "Luce are-Wendy? The hell are you doin' here?" Natsu said smiling at Wendy. "I came on an adventure."

Wendy said smiling. "Wendy! You've gotten so big!" Lisanna said squishing her cheeks. Wendy went and hid behind me. "Uh Wendy? What are you doing?" Natau asked.

Wendy grabbed my wrist and pulled me down. "W-who is she?" She whispered into my ear. "She's Natsu's girlfriend Lisanna." I whispered back. "Natsu is actually dating somone that isn't you?" She said as I felt a my cheeks burn a little bit.

She giggled and grabbed my hand as I stood up. "Me and Wendy are gonna go to the cafe. You guys wanna come?" I asked looking at Loke. "Anything for you beautiful." Loke said as I laughed.

Wendy held my right hand as Loke went on the other side of Wendy and her her hand. We looked like a little family. "Lucy?" Wendy whispered into my ear. "Hm?"

"Are you in pain?" My eyes opened wide. "W-what?" I said looking at her as we walked. "Are you in pain because of.... Natsu?" She said quietly. "I can see it behind those eyes Lucy. You're easier to read than you think." Wendy said as she squeezed my hand.

I was getting lectured by a little girl. But she's right. I do feel pain. I don't want to be jealous. I don't want feelings for him. He's happy. "Hey Luce, why are you crying?" Natsu snapped me out of my thoughts. "I-I'm not crying."

"Luce, theres tears pouring down your face." Natsu said with a concerned look on his face. "I can't." I mumbled and stormed out of the cafe. Click! Oh shit! Click! Click! More paparazzi?! I ran through the city and caught a taxi and went back to the bus.

I threw off my jeans and put on sweatpants, sweatshirt and slippers. Not to mention they were all black. I crawled in my bunk and closed the curtain ignoring everyone that was calling me. I face looking at the wall so my back was facing the curtain.

I clutched 'Michelle' and cried silently into my blanket. Why do I feel like this? Why Natsu? Why did you make me feel this way? The tears kept pouring down. I heard Gray and Rouge talking.

"How did they find her?" Rouge said softly. "I don't know. Now they'll follow her everywhere!" Levy then piped in. "I'm gonna go check on her." Gray said I pulled my covers over my body and sobbed to myself.

"Lucy, hey, whats got you down sunshine?" Gray asked opening up the curtain. "G-go away!" I screamed and pushed him out and slammed the curtain and sobbed loudly. "Luce, its Lisanna isn't it?" Gray said opening up the curtain.

I sat up looking him dead in the eye and nodded, clutching Michelle even harder. "Lu." Levy said softly and sat next to me. "I want to die." I said bluntly.

Levy gasped. "Lucy. Do. Not. Talk. Like. That!" Rouge shouted. "Why? Everyone would be so much happier without me." I stormed into the bathroom and filled the tub. I stripped out of my clothes and climbed into the tub.

My silent tears splashed into the bath water. The water was burning my skin but I don't care anymore. I don't know what's gotten into me. After I got out of the tub I went into the back room to be by myself. I closed the door and laid on the couch. The door opened.

"Hey Luce." Natsu said patting my knee. "Please go." I said blinking away the tears that threatened to fall. "Please talk to me. I feel like you're drifting away from me. This isn't the Lucy I know." Natsu said picking me up and looking into my eyes.

"Hey Natsu?" I asked while the tears kept coming. "Hm?" Natsu said wiping away my tears. "Do you hate me?" I asked looking into his onyx eyes. "Lucy why on earth would I?" Natsu said cupping my cheeks.

"I-I dont know." I said sighing. "Hey Luce can I tell you something." Natsu said letting my cheeks go. "What?" I asked looking down. "Y-you know Lisanna wasn't even my girlfriend, she just used me for attention." Natsu said quietly.

"I'm sorry." I said sniffling. Natsu leaned in. My stomach churned. "I'm gonna be sick." I held both of my hands over my mouth and ran into the bathroom and slammed the door. I ran to the toilet and vomited. I washed my mouth out and went into my bunk and laid down.

I shut my eyes and let the darkness consume me.