Chapter 1

Lucy's pov•

My alarm clock rang at 6:30am. Great. Today is Friday! I have a huge performance with Sting tomorrow! What if I lose my voice! Or if I suddenly get sick! Lucy stop thinking! Get up and ready for school!

I tossed the covers off of my bed and streched. "Plue, you hungry?" I asked setting his food down. I rushed and grabbed my uniform and went in the shower quickly. I put on my uniform and ate a doughnut and rushed out of my apartment and locked the door.

"Bye Plue! Watch the apartment for me!" I called out as I started walking to school. Hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" A soft voice rang from behind me.

"Levy! Don't do that!" I said giggling. "Sorry LuLu." She said smiling. "Shoot, class starts in 15 minutes! Were gonna be late!" I grabbed her wrist and dragged her with me. "Lu! Calm down!" She said pulling her wrist out of my grip.

"Sorry Levy." I said opening the school doors. "Let's just go to first period! Oh and don't forget to meet me in the music room after class!" Levy said excitedly.

"I won't! See ya later Levy!" I said walking into history class. I sighed sitting down at my desk. "Hey Luce!" Lissana called as she sat next to me. "Hi!"

----------------------------------------------
After Class~~

Class finally ended and I quickly said bye to Lissana and rushed to the music room. In the hallway I bumped into someone. "Sorry." I said looking up a pink headed boy.

"No worries." He smiled and walked away. I continued to the music room. I saw Levy. "Sorry I took- woah where is everybody?" I asked setting my bag down on a desk. "I talked to Gramps and asked him if the music class could move outside so you could practice while I watch!"

Levy said smiling. "How did you do that?" I asked laughing. "It took a lot of convincing but I did it! Oh! And my friends Natsu, Gray and Mira are gonna watch us- I mean you practice!" Levy said sitting on a desk.

"Okay." I smiled and the door opened. "Sting what are you doing here?" I asked hugging him. "Classes got cancelled so I figured I should come and see you!" He said kissing my cheek.

"Hey Sting!" Levy waved at Sting. "Sup Levy poo." He said laughing and walking over to her ruffling her hair. Sting is Levy's cousin! Who would've thought!

"Sting! My hair!" Levy said as the door opened again. A raven haired boy came in along with a white haired girl and- hey! I bumped into him earlier.

"Hey guys! Thats Lucy! Lucy thats Gray, Mira and Natsu." She pointed at everyone. "I'm Mira!" She said giggling. "Gray. Gray Fullbuster." He said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Didn't I bump into you earlier?" I asked looking at Natsu. I think thats his name. "Oh yea! Don't worry about that though." He said smiling. "Natsu, you go here?" Sting said as his eyes went wide.

"What the hell? When did you get here?!" He said looking at Sting. "Can you guys go argue out there. I need to warm up my voice." I said glaring at Natsu and Sting.

"S-Sorry Lucy!" They said at the same time. "Flamebrain got scared by Lucy! Thats a good one!" He said chuckling. "Shut it Stripper!" Natsu said smashing his head into Gray's.

"Guys! Lucy is trying to practice! Shut it before I go get Erza!" Mira said making Gray and Natsu stop. "Finally." Levy panted. "So, any requests?" I said sitting on the teachers desk.

"How about One Last Time! I love it when you sing it!" Levy said clapping her hands.

"You got it Levy." I said and chuckled.

LYRICS----

I was a liar
I gave in to the fire
I know I should've fought it
At least I'm being honest
Feel like a failure
'Cause I know that I failed you
I should've done you better
'Cause you don't want a liar

And I know, and I know, and I know
She gives you everything,
But, boy, I couldn't give it to you
And I know, and I know, and I know
That you got everything,
But I got nothing here without you

So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time
I promise, after that, I'll let you go
Baby, I don't care if you got her in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms
One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home

I don't deserve it
I know I don't deserve it,
But stay with me a minute
I swear I'll make it worth it
Can't you forgive me?
At least just temporarily
I know that this is my fault
I should've been more careful

And I know, and I know, and I know
She gives you everything,
But, boy, I couldn't give it to you
And I know, and I know, and I know
That you got everything,
But I got nothing here without you, baby

So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time
I promise, after that I'll let you go
Baby, I don't care if you got her in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms
One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home (la li he)

I know I should've fought it
At least I'm being honest (yeah)
But stay with me a minute
I swear I'll make it worth it, babe
'Cause I don't wanna be without you

(Oh)
So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home (who takes you home, babe)
One more time
I promise, after that I'll let you go
Baby, I don't care if you got her in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms (wake up in my arms)
One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home (yeah)

One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home

--------------------------

I finished and looked ar Levy who has the biggest smile on her face. Gray and Natsu's jaw hung low. "That. Was. Amazing!" Mira said clapping. "Thanks." I said blushing and looking at the ground.

"You truly have an amazing voice Luce." Natsu said smiling. "T-Thanks." Why am I nervous all of a sudden. "That was ok, Luce." Sting said with a half smile. "You still need to work on hitting the high notes. You'll get there soon though!"

My smile slowly faded. He was right. I cant hit the high notes. I suck at music. Why do I even do it? "What? She's amazing! What's your problem?" Gray said defending me. "Gray, thanks but he's right." I said giving him a small smile.

"I know I'm right." Sting said kissing my cheek. "See ya later Lucy." I swear i heard him mumble 'Slut'.

"Fucking asshole." I said hopping off the desk.

Natsu's pov•

Since I'm a dragon slayer I have excellent hearing and he did just call Luce a 'Slut'. "I'll be right back." I said leaving the music room. I picked up Sting's scent and followed it. "What the hell is your problem? Calling your own girlfriend a 'slut'? Who the hell do you think you are?" I said cracking my knuckles.

"Oh please. She's not my girlfriend. She's just some slut that I find extremely hot." Sting said crossing his arms over his chest. "How could you say that?!"

Lucy's pov•

"Should we go after them?" Levy said. "Sting's gonna kill him! He's dangerous when he gets mad." I said running out of the room and outside of the school. I stopped when I saw Natsu and Sting fighting.

"She's not my girlfriend. She's just some slut that I find extremely hot." My eyes popped out of my head and tears started swelling up in my eyes.

"So all the 'I love you's were fake? Almost a whole year down the drain!" I screamed at Sting while the tears streamed down my face. "Oh shit." Natsu said as him and Sting looked at me.

"LuLu." Levy said pulling me into a hug as I cried on her soulder.

"Just forget him Lu. I'll deal with him later." Levy said rubbing my back as I sobbed into her shoulder.