Chapter 19

Lucy's pov.**

As Dazai looker over at Marlene his eyes glowed red and her demons had returned into humans. Shion changed into his human form as well  "Yea, I guess so." He said with a stern look on his face.

"Oh why the pouty face? Huh little brother?" Dazai said and smirked. "Wait wait wait. You two are brothers?!" They both nodded in response. "You guys look nothing a like!" I said looking between both of them.

"Ahem. Don't forget that I'm right here." Marlene stepped froward but Dazai raised his finger and a green light was on his finertip. He poked her forehead and BAM. She was gone. "Alright, sorry about that. Now, where were we?" Dazai said turning back around to look at me.

"Pfft. Show off." Shion scoffed and turned his head looking at the clear water. "May I say Queen Lucy, you look absolutely stunning." Dazai reached to touch my cheek but Shion grabbed his hand. "Hands off. She's mine." Shion said as a cough interrupted all of us. All our head snapped to the right.

A very angry Natsu and a very tired Erza we're standing. Erza was obviously holding back Natsu so I can see why she would be tired. "Lucy, what the hell-" Natsu growled at me until Dazai butted in. "Excuse me um Hi, Dazai here and that is NO way to talk to a queen. Shion do something about him." Dazai whined and pointed at Natsu.

"Who the hell are you giving me orders all of a sudden?" Dazai and Shion slammed their heads together. They definitely remind me of Natsu and Gray. Natsu started walking towards me until Shion stood infront of him with a knife pointing at his head.

I quickly sank into a shadow and pushed Shion in my shadow form onto the ground. I formed back into my body using both arms to support my weight ontop of Shion. Noticing Dazai was still by Natsu made me form a shadow sword and go infront of Natsu and hold out a sword infront of me.

"I swear if either one of you hurt him or her, I will end you." I growled as Dazai chuckled and smirked. "You do have a temper just like your mo-" Shion cut him off mid-sentence. "Dazai, that's enough."

"You're lucky you're the queen Lucy. If you weren't well... you'd be dead." Dazai said with a smile. I stared at him. Shion could sense my anger. "What we're you going to say. About my mother." I said in a low toned voice.

"Oh! That! You have a temper just like your mother. Such a handful that one was." Dazai said with a chuckle. "Don't worry, I didn't hurt her. I was her demon just like how Shion is to you. She asked me a favor to watch over you once your demon seal got released. So technically you have two guardian demons!" Dazai chriped in an excited voice.

"Oh brother." Me and Shion sad ans sighed at the same time. "Lucy." Natsu spoke up. "What?" I said not looking at him. "I-I'm sorry. I really didn't mean what I did to you. It's been beating me up from the inside and out. I can't stand watching you be in pain. I couldn't take it and I let my emotions-" I cut him off by planting a kiss on his lips.

"It's okay. Really." I said smiling up at him. "I love you Lucy. I really do." He said with blush on his cheeks. "I love you-" Shion coughed obviously on purpose to interrupt me. "Lucy who is he?" Dazai whined as he leaned on my shoulders.

"That's Natsu. He's my boyfriend." I said nearly falling over from the weight of Dazai. "Wait. This weirdo with pink hair? You're joking." Shion said with a scoff. "Nope." Natsu said pulling me by the waist. "Uh by the way who are those morons?" Natsu said eyeballing the two siblings.

"I'm Dazai! That's Shion! We're here to protect Queen Lucy!" Dazai said shouting like a little kid. I thought Shion was supposed to be the 'little annoying one'. I sighed.

"Queen? Lucy? What?" Natsu said getting overwhelmed. "To put this simple. Lucy had a curse and the seal on the curse got broken so now the demon powers are released. By the way Lucy is the queen of the demons!" Dazai cheered.

"And these two idiots- I mean Shion and that idiot are my 'guardian demons." I said looking up at Natsu. "Aren't they supposed to be guardian angels? Not demons?" Natsu questioned.

"He's more stupid then Dazai." Shion said with a depressed expression. "That's Natsu for you." I said sweat dropping. "Oh Natsu. You know so little about what little Lucy can do. And so little about her magic. She's a lot stronger than you think." Dazai said in a low seductive voice.

"This just turned into a porno." I whispered into Shion's ear. "Tell me about it. Hey lets leave these lovers alone and lets go swimming." Shion said taking my hand and dragging me away.

Obviously the two dense idiots didn't notice we were gone. We walked
back over by the group. "Lucy! You're alright again?!" Gray shouted running up to me. "Yea. Honestly." I said with a smile.

"Good. Now, me and your friend here versus you and Jellal in a friendly magic battle." Gray said with a smirk. "I'm in." Shion sais walking over by Gray.

"I'll be filling in for Jellal." Natsu said as he sneakily wrapped his arm around my waist. "Natsu! You can't just pop out of nowhere! You idiot!" I said flicking him on his forehead.

"This is not gonna go good. Flame brain versus ice pervert. Not a good mix." I said looking at Shion. "Oh well. At least I'll get to see what the queen is really made of. I'm not going easy on you Lucy." Shion said and smirked.

"Same goes for you Shion." I said and smirked back at him. I pulled my hand into a pony tail letting my bangs hang. I looked at Natsu and nodded. He nodded back with a smirk.

"All right. Game on!" Gray shouted.