Chapter 21

Lucy's pov.**

An angry Erza came running at us full speed. Well, at me. "Lucy!" Erza said running at me. "Gotta go!" I said running away. Erza was hot on my tail. I started running towards the forest. Probably not a smart idea. Me being me, I jumped on top of tree and chilled at the top.

Jumping at every sound I heard I started to get paranoid. The sounds started to get louder which means whatever or whoever it was, was starting to get close. I heard a big bang, it sounded like a gun was fired. I got too freaked and ended up falling.

I fell into someones arms. "Gotcha!" Erza said smirking. "Erza! Put me down!" I said squirming in her arms. "Nope." She said as she carried me back on the beach and sat me down on a chair. "This is serious. We have to go back to school. We haven't been there in forever. I bet we missed so many tests and whole lot of homework! I'm the student council president! We need to go back!" Erza said with a scary but serious face.

"B-But so much is happening! We can't leave-" Erza shushed me. "We're leaving tomorrow. Your brother, Rouge even agreed with me. We need to pack." Erza said grinning. "Geesh. I wanted to stay out of school for forever." I sighed. "This isn't a fairy tale ya know Lucy? This is real life." Erza said patting my head.

"Yeah yeah." I sighed indefeat. Later that day we all packed and headed home. Dazai invited himself along with Shion, in the car. Let me tell you, it was quite a journey. A journey that I wish would never happen again. I regretted the thought of going back to school and dealing with all those irrelevant people and teachers.

I went into my apartment with Dazai and Shion on my trail. "Can't a girl get some privacy?" I said sighing. "Technically, this is our house now since we're your gaurdians." Dazai said with a childish smile. "Great." I said in a sarcastic voice. "Wait! I have school! You guys can't come with! Your Not Fairy Tail students!" I said in victory.

"Actually, we can. If someone doesnt notice our presence we're basically invisible to them." Shion said high fiving Dazai. "Wait, how come all of the people we were at the beach saw you two?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "You exposed us to them. Otherwise, we would've been invisible. Well, you're obviously gonna see us since we're here for you after all." Shion said sighing.

"So as long as I don't mention either of you, you're both invisible to everyone else?" I asked confirming my observation. "Yeah. My I'm hungry. Where's the fridge?" Dazai asked rubbing his stomach. "Ofer hewe." Natsu said stuffing his mouth with food that I bought.

"Nastu! You're so gonna get it!" I said grabbing a shoe and running at Natsu. "Kids! Kids! Calm down!" Dazai said putting both his hands up. I stopped dead in my tracks. Oh god not again. I let me anger control me once again letting out a cblood lust aura. I grabbed the pair of scissors that were placed coincidentally on the counter.

I started walking towards Dazai. He didn't move or flinch at all. Shion started at Dazai in awe. Surprised that he's not gonna try and move. As soon as I was about to stab him I got my
sanity back. "God damnit. I really gotta control this." I said sighing and putting the scissors away.

"What are we gonna do if that happens in school?" Natsu said scratching his head. "We kill her." Dazai said smirking. "What?" Natsu said as he ran over by me. I mentally sighed. "You know Natsu, they literally can't kill me. If they do I just get revived again." I said patting him on the head like a dog.

"Wait. So you're immortal?" Natsu said backing up from me. "Yea. But don't worry! I'm not like 98 years old. Since I haven't died yet I'm still my current age, and I age just like a normal human until I die. I don't plan on dying. So I'm technically a human!" I said smiling. "Uh.... I gotta go! See ya ba- Lucy!" Natsu said as he ran off.

My smile fadded. "Did he just break up with me?" I said falling to the floor
and crying. Shion and Dazai didn't bother to stay by me after what just happened. I tried texting Natsu to ask him if he really wanted to breakup but he didn't answer. I summoned Plue and pulled him into my arms and hugged him and let the tears fall freely.

What am I? I'm a monster. I'm not a human anymore. I'm a monster. I'm a danger to everyone. I'm a danger to Natsu. No. I'm still human! I won't die! I won't allow death! What am I saying. I do deserve death. I'm not humam anymore! I don't wanna be here anymore.

I stood up with having no emotions and left a note stating clues stating my soon to be location in case any of my friends wanted to find me. I grabbed a black hoodie and my eyes and left. Not gonna turn back. Not gonna turn back. "Oh my god! It's Lucy!" A girl shouted causing a whole group to form and chase after me.

I quickly lost the crowd using my new abilities. My phone started ringing. Shit. I brought my phone. I threw it on the ground and smashed it into tiny pieces. "Lucy! What the hell happened to you?" A familiar voice said getting closer to me. "S-Sting." I said whispering to myself. "How was the vacation? I was gonna go up and-" He started getting closer to me.

"Stop. Stay right there! Don't come any closer to me!" I said backing up. "Lucy? What's wrong?" Sting said walking towards me. "Sting stop! I don't wanna hurt you. I don't wanna hurt anyone else." I said with tears dripping down my face.