Chapter 11

Lucy's pov.**

I closed my eyes and let my magic take over my body. "Lucy, this takes lots of magic energy please be-" I turned into a shadow before Rouge can finish his sentence.

I snuck behind Gray and wrapped my arm around his neck. Of course he freaked out. I released him and started laughing. "Lucy! What the hell!" He said starting to laugh as well.

"Your face was priceless!" I said bending over from laughing so hard. "Shut up! That wasnt funny!" Gray said blushing slightly. Me being a nice person I am I hugged him.

"I'm sorry for being so much better than you." I said hugging him and laughing. He pushed me off of him and started walking off. "Go away. I don't want you by me." Gray said running away from me.

I chased after him and tackled him on the ground. He tried fighting me to get up but my dragon senses kicked in and my strength imcreased. "What the- YOUR EYE IS CHANGING COLORS! GET OFF OF ME!" Gray said wiggling under me.

I couldn't keep my strength up from laughing so much. Natsu wrapped his arms around my torso and lifted me off of Gray. "Is someone getting jealous?" I said kissing his cheek.

"Am not." He said crossing his arms over his chest and walked away. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Geez Natsu take a joke." I muttered to myself.

Rouge started walking towards me. "That's impressive for it being your first time using the shadow dragon technique." He said slightly smirking. "Well I'm gonna kick your ass someday." I said smirking back.

"Oh ha-ha-ha. Don't make me laugh." Rouge said as his eyes lit up red. "You're on." I used my shadow to back up.  "Trying to run away are we?" Rouge said smirking and his eyes got darker.

He tried throwing punches at me but I blocked them and kicked him in the stomach. Obviously that didn't effect him much. He cracked his knuckles and neck.

"Rouge stop." He said stepping closer to me. His eyes turned black. Its like his body was being possessed by something. He had much more strength than me, he was able to wrap his arm around my neck.

My eyes lost color and my slin went pale. "ROUGE LET HER GO!" Natsu said ramming his fist into Rouge's head knocking himout cold. I fell on the sand and started coughing and gagging for air.

I felt my throat start to close in. I was getting dizzy and weak. I stopped breathing and passed out.

Natsu's pov.**

I watched as Rouge's body went limp after I punched him. My attention turned toward Lucy who could hardly breathe. Her eyes started rolling to the back of her head.

Before she faced planted in the sand I caught her. I started running to the hotel room. "Wendy! We need you now!" Erza shouted chasing after me.

"I'm coming!" Wendy shouted as she ran to catch up to us. I laid her down on the hotel bed. Wendy casted her spell for as long as she could.

Lucy's pov.**

Lucy.
Lucy.
Come on and play.
We won't hurt you.
Just kidding we will.
Were here to kill you.

I tried running away from the voices. I can't think straight. I'm going insane. I'm gonna die. These demons are gonna kill me.

Thats right Lucy. Were here to kill you. Hehehe.

I looked all around the room. I scurried into the corner of the room. Tiny red demons started walking towards me. "Leave me alone!" I cried. They grabbed my wrists and started hitting me.

They punched me multiple times.

Natsu's pov.**

Lucy's body started shaking violently. "E-Erza. Is that supposed to happen?" Wendy asked in a frightened tone. "Natsu. Hold her arms down now!" Erza shouted at me.

Not questioning a thing Erza says, I did it. Before I could touch her, her eyes shot open and started screaming. She ran into the corner and put a chair in front of her.

Lucy's pov.**

After getting punched and kicked multiple times, I managed to escape the demons. But when I woke up, it still felt like there were demons around me. From my instinct, I went into a corner.

Natsu started walking towards me. "S-stay a-a-away from me!" I cried pushing a chair into him and sneakily went out of the room. I ran out onto the beach.

Gray, Elfman, Mira and basically the whole guild were calling my name.
Lucy. You really thought we would go away even in the real world? You're pathetic. Natsu doesn't love you. He has to watch over you because he feels sorry for you.

I mean who would wanna love 'you'. You're ugly, fat, a whore, a slut, a-

"SHUT UP!" I screamed clutching my hair. "LUCY!" I looked up and saw Natsu running toward me. See. Now look what you did. You always cause trouble. You're 'useless'.

I did what anyother person would do. I ran away.