#9 - Saying goodbye at the airport.

Brad-

It the worst thing that you can think of. Saying goodbye to your boyfriend at the airport, knowing that he won't be back for months. He hands over his luggage at the check in desk before he comes back to see you for one last hug and kiss. Then before you know it he's at the top of the escalator and out of site.

--------------------

James-

James doesn't understand what you go through when he's leaving for tour. But he's uncontrollable whenever you leave to go on holiday or something. When he leaves you calmly say goodbye and then when he's gone (possibly for months) you let it all go. But when you leave for maybe just a week he can't control himself and holds onto you for dear life until you peel him off you, just before you're about to miss your flight.

--------------------

Connor-

Connor does everything that he has to do and then he takes you to the corner of the airport where no one can really see you. That's where you spend a couple of minutes saying goodbye. It's hard for you but you know that there's always the light at the end of the tunnel and Connor will be back from tour one day.

--------------------

Tristan-

You could never face watching him leave at the airport do you always had to say your goodbyes at home. Tristan would normally give you something like a hoodie to remind you of him while he's gone and you would do the same. You always hated the goodbyes and it didn't get any easier.

--------------------

Part 2 coming soon kind of - it's going to be a welcoming him home at the airport chapter... Hopefully I might have chance to write it sometime this week.

Katie xxx