The Vamps Tag!

Thanks to Piper_TheTide for tagging me to do this!!

1. When did you join The Vamps Army?

It was a few weeks before Can We Dance came out. I'd got lost on YouTube, I started on one video and ended up watching something completely different! I ended up on one of Brad's covers, I can't remember which one. I watched everything that they'd all put on YouTube and then a few weeks after they released Can We Dance.

2. Who is your favourite member?

I'm not sure about this one, it's hard to choose between them because they're all cute in there own individual ways! I'd probably have to say Tristan though!

3. Have you seen them live?

Yeah, I've seen them 6 times now!!

4. Have you ever met them?

Yeah I met them last year in Manchester at the Soundcheck experience thing!!

5. Favourite cover on YouTube?

I really like the cover that Brad did of Sweater Weather even though it wasn't a full group one. But I do like the Pillowtalk cover they did together!

6. Favourite interview?

It's not really an interview but I love this video they did for AwesomenessTV...

7. Do any of them follow you on Twitter?

No - I don't have Twitter but I am thinking about getting it!!

8. Do you have any merchandise?

I have a lot - t-shirts, bracelet, lanyards, notebook etc. I've also got a Christmas card which was signed by them!!

9. Favourite ship?

Tradley and Jonnor!

10. Do you ever think you'll leave the fandom?

I don't think I will. If anything happens I think I would probably become a bit distant. I feel like I'm not as big of a fan now than I was before but that's because my music taste has changed slightly and I'm preferring EDM music at the moment, so people like Martin Garrix and Avicii! I don't think I will fully leave though, how can I?

11. What's your favourite songs off 'Meet The Vamps' and 'Wake Up'?

Meet The Vamps - Smile.
Wake Up - Written off/Windmills.

12. Who's voice do you like the best?

Probably Brad's!! But I did like Tristan when he did Silento's part in Volcano!!

13. What's your favourite Fanfic about The Vamps?

I'm not sure - I don't really have a lot of time to read anything.

14. What's your favourite preferences/imagines about The Vamps?

Once again, I don't read that much so I don't really know!

15. Favourite collab of their singles?

It would have to be Volcano ft. Silento!!

--------------------

So that is The Vamps tag!

I'm not going to tag anyone into doing it because some people don't want to or they don't have any books but if you're reading this now and you want to do it, I tag YOU!

Just tag me into the chapter or something once you've published it and I'll have a look!

Katie xxx