Chapted Four

*DANS POV*

I left Alishas room and shut the door behind me "wow he's beautiful" I heard her mumble, I let out a giggle before walking downstairs to Phil who was sat on the couch and has his head in his hands "Phil?" He raised his head his eyes were bloodshot from crying "Oh god Phil" I said and walked over to him and hugged him , I knelt down in front of him "she hates me! I can't get the sound of her saying that out of my head" hearing him say that hurt a lot "Phil she was drunk she didn't mea...." He interrupted my sentence by shouting "you don't know my sister Dan! She is known to tell the truth when she was drunk that's why when I used to live at home and she used to have the smallest amount I would ask her anything I wanted to find out.." His voice then went quieter "she ment it Dan she hates me" he said as a tear slipped out of his eye, I looked to my right and saw Alisha standing there in shock she looked hurt by what she had just heard Phil looked away and wiped away his tears and said with a shaky voice "ready to go?" He put on a fake smile "um yeah ready" she said, she kissed her mum and dad goodbye and we all walked to the car.

--------half way through the journey----

I turned around to see Alisha asleep with her headphones in, I then looked and Phil "you okay?" "Yeah was just a little emotional that's all but let's not bring that up infront of Alisha okay? I want to have a nice summer with her I haven't spent summer with her in quite some time.." What I was going to say before is that I spoke to her about you "WHAT!? What did you say?" "Nothing really just that you missed her and that she should give you another chance" "and??" "She said she will think about it so she is warming to the idea" Phil smiled then we heard Alisha mumbling "I- I'm sorry Phil" (she's sleep talking) I smiled and said "see Phil I told you she doesn't hate you" she then started mumbling again "I have to go no- nobody needs me everybody hates me" she then started crying in her sleep... Phil quickly pulled over to the side of the road in panic, I quickly undid my seatbelt turned around and shook her leg trying to awaken her, she slowly opened her eyes and the tears stopped "who hates you? We don't hate you?" Phil then said "Ali is everything okay?" You could tell with the expression on his face he was worried "what the hell are you talking about I'm fine" you could tell with the look on her face she remembered her dream and she was very distant so you could tell the things she was dreaming about sadly wasn't just in her dream, we didn't push for a anwser and we just continued to drive still very worried about Alisha.