Chapter Three

I woke up to a massive headache and a bright light shining into my eyes through the curtain, I looked to my left and on my bedside table was a glass of water and some paracetamol.. I took them then went into the bathroom and started to run the shower, I stepped in and many thoughts entered my mind.

What happened last night?
Where's Liam?
Who's the dark haired boy with brown eyes?
How much did I drink?
What did I say to Phil?
Why was I shouting at him?

I told him I hate him... Crap I told my brother I hate him, why do I feel so bad about that? I do he left me and didn't even bother to call. I remember he kicked Liam out the house!! Now I know for sure I hate him.

I stepped out the shower and went into my room. I put some black skinnies on with a gray crop top and some black converse, I dried and straightened my hair ten applied some makeup and head downstairs for breakfast.

As I was walking towards the kitchen door I heard my mum say "what was all the shouting about last night?" Crap.. Now I'm going to get in trouble for underage drinking, "oh Alisha came down to get a drink and she smashed a few glasses that's all" he covered for me? "Oh right".

"Morning" I said to my parents trying to avoid eye contact with Phil and his friend "morning hunny, I believe you have already seen Phil and his friend Dan?" "Ye" I mumbled while getting a plate out of the cupboard, I felt eyes looking at the back of my head as I place two pieces of bread into the toaster "I'm going seeing Liam in the next hour" I say and hear Phil let out a loud sigh "actually hunny you won't be able to, me and your dad have booked a few weeks away in Mallorca" "so, how does that affect me going to see Liam?" I asked dreading her answer "well because your underage you will be going staying at Dan and Phils place" "WHAT!? NO! It's my summer to mum! Why can't I stay at Liam's?" "Because you know how I feel about him" "fine but I'm not going staying with THEM" I spat "yes you are now end of go and pack your bag!" She raised her voice slightly, so I stormed off into my room and packed my bag.

When I was nearly done I heard my door open nobody knocked and my parents usually do so I presumed it was Phil "Go away Phil I'm sure what ever you have to say can wait scene as you have 4 weeks to tell me anyway!" I said quite loudly- "um actually it's me" I turned around and saw Dan stood at my door "oh hi I could say the same to you but a barely know you so... What do you want?" "I just came to say that you shouldn't forget that Phils your brother and he was so exited to come and see you I know he missed you so much so please give him a chance? For me?" He said, I looked into his deep brown eyes for a moment then replied with "I will see okay?" He gave me a small smile and left my room shutting the door behind him.. "Wow he's beautiful.." Wait what??