Chapter Thirteen

*ALISHAS POV*

"why did you do it Ali?" Dan broke the silence "I don't know I guess I felt lonely and unwanted because put yourself in my shoes, your own brother had just kicked you out. you found out your best friend of the time was going out with your boyfriend of the time and lastly the person you think your in love with calls you a mis....." I paused and looked him in the eyes "what?" he gulped "you know what Dan it doesn't matter lets just leave it at that okay?" I request hoping he would drop it "no Ali I wont what did somebody call you?" I looked him in the eyes for a moment before speaking "you... because you called me a mistake.." I looked down "wait, what? when?" I was managing to keep back my tears, but thinking of this morning was hard for me "you were trying to get Phil to let me stay when you just kind of came out with 'what don't you understand it was a mistake' you called me a mistake Dan...." I looked back up making eye contact once again "no no no Ali I wasn't calling you a mistake!! I was saying that last night was a mistake." "was it?" I asked slightly concerned "no of course not, it was one of the best nights I have ever had" he winked, I felt my cheeks blush but then I realized.. wheres Phil? "umm Dan?" "hm" he nodded "um where's.." I hesitated "where's phil?" I finished "oh.. he's in the corridor, do you want him?" Dan asked, I nodded slightly.

*DANS POV*

I left Ali's hospital room to get Phil, if I'm being completely honest I was expecting him to have left- he seemed so annoyed at her his morning- but he hadn't, he was sat on the navy blue hospital chair with his knees against his chest, he jumped up the second he saw me "is she okay?" he asked immediately I nodded "does she want to see me?" I nodded once again "but before you go into that hospital room, I need a quick word with you Phil" "can it not wait til after? I really want to see her Dan... She's my sister" "exactly what I was trying to tell you this morning Phil, she's your sister, yet you kicked her out knowing she had nowhere to go other than the streets, if you hadn't of done that we probably wouldn't of been here right now!" I raised my voice slightly causing people to stare "You know what Dan, if you hadn't of slept with her I wouldn't of had to of kicked her out." he said before pushing past me and walking into her room, I took a seat on the hospital chair the thoughts going through my head right now are really confusing 'I love her' 'maybe I should tell her we should be just friends' 'I might ask her to be my girlfriend' I don't know what the right choice is.. "Dan?" I looked up seeing phils head popping out of Ali's hospital room "she wants you in here too" I stood up and entered the room seeing Phil sat at the end of the bed so I took a seat right next to her "I know here is not the best place to have this conversation but I need to get it over and done with" Ali said "Phil I know you are extremely pissed off about what happened between me and Dan" "before you carry on Ali, I need to know, what is going on between you two?" Phil interrupted Ali looked me in the face "I don't know that's for Dan to say?" I made my decision I know what I want "well I guess we are together?" a smile spread across her face "well me and Dan are together if that answers your question?" she said trying to hide the smile "right.." Phil sighed "anyway as I was saying I know your not happy about what's happened with me and Dan but I need to know right now, am I still staying with you? because if Im not I'm going to have to contact mum and arrange for her to come and get me, but before you answer I think you should know, that I'm not ready to go home just yet I like seeing you Phil" she dropped her hand off the bed and gripped me hand tightly, I'm guessing she didn't want Phil to see? "Well Ali.." Phil began "pleaseeeeeeee Phil don't make me do the puppy dog eyes" she giggled "AIi I...." "Right your getting them" she stuck out her bottom lip and raised her brows making her eyes look bigger "fine" he chuckled, she gripped my hand even tighter "is everything okay now between all of us?" she asked and Phil nodded "I'm sorry Ali. but promise me there wont be anything like this happening again?" "I promise" she said in response.

There was a knock at her door soon after a nurse walked him "hey Ali sweetheart, I've got the tests back and everything's okay, you are free to go home whenever you like, just don't do anything like this again okay hunny? Bye" she said rather quickly before leaving "perfect timing I guess" I say she nodded "do you want to gather your things then we can head off home okay?" Phil asked already picking up her coat, she's coming back to the apartment.. But this time not just as a friend but as my girlfriend.

___________________________
Sorry it's a bit of a short one ://

I will make the next one longer I promise.

Anyway what do you want to happen between Alisha and Dan??