Chapter Six

*ALISHAS POV*
I rested my head on Dans shoulder he pulled me closer placed his arm around me and his hand on my waist I sat watching him scroll through tumblr chuckling at the odd fan art of him and Phil, I felt his soft lips against my forehead I looked up into his dark brown eyes and placed my lips onto his he pulled away "I love you Ali" "I love you too bab....

"OH CRAP!" I shout sitting up I look at my surroundings and notice I was in my bed it was all a dream.. I didn't know if I was happy or sad about that.. I snapped out of my thoughts and grabbed my phone checking the time my phone read '12:47pm' I got up from my bed putting on my grey spotty slippers on then walked out of my room and into the kitchen.

"Morning" I heard the boys say in sync, hearing Phils voice instantly reminded me of our argument the words 'I hate you' ran through my head on repeat, I just couldn't help myself I ran to Phil and wrapped my arms around him "I could never hate you Phil I'm so sorry!" I say and I could feel myself tearing up knowing I had hurt my brother who had come back to me, "it's okay Ali I missed you so much!" Phil says wrapping his arms around me very tight, after about a minute of just hugging my brother in silence we pulled away and I gave him a small smile I turned around noticing Dan is leaned against the counter, I couldn't look him in the eyes I just couldn't I can't look at him without remembering how he looked at me or the worry on his face when he woke me from sleeping or looking into his brown eyes in my dream... Without looking at him in the eyes I continued to walk to the fridge to make breakfast "pancakes anyone?" I say with a grin "delia smith pancakes?" Dan asks with a wide smile "delia smith pancakes" I replied quietly "I will help" Phil said which made me smile even wider.

*DANS POV*
I watched Alisha hug Phil I was so happy they were back on good terms, she turned around and wouldn't even look at me in the eye, I felt a pain in my chest knowing she didn't feel anything for me.. The smile faded off my face. "Pancakes anyone?" I heard her say, I put a fake smile on my face "delia smith pancakes?" I asked "delia smith pancakes" she replies in almost a whisper "I will help" I head Phil say with a smile, "I will let you two have some sibling bonding time" I say with a smile, they both give a nod as I exit the room and enter my bed room and pull out my diary and begin to write....

----about a half an hour later----

*ALISHAS POV*

"Thanks for the help Phil" I say with a chuckle "it's fine" he says with a proud smile "well I say help but all you really do was stand and watch" I start to chuckle even more "HELP!? More like throw the flour around the kitchen then jump through it pretending you were a unicorn" I say before breaking into laughter "hey don't criticise my impressions" Phil says now laughing, "okay I will put them on their plates and bring them in the living room, just go get Dan for me okay?"
"Oh um okay.." I say before nervously leaving the kitchen and walking upstairs towards dans room, I knock lightly before entering "Dan?" I ask he was sat at his desk his eyes seemed slightly bloodshot "Oh my, are you okay?" I ask quite shocked by seeing Dan like this, "yeah I'm fine" he says with a sniffle, I felt very arkward but I walked towards him and hugged him "I know we haven't known each other very long but you can talk to me you know?" He wrapped his arms around me "okay Thankyou Ali for comforting me" he says releasing me from his grip, "anyway pancakes are ready" I say doing a stupid grin and jazz hands, "okay let's go" he replies with a chuckle, as we are walking to the living room I couldn't budge the thought that he was hurting a lot and I wanted to know why.