Chapter Eleven

*DANS POV*

"So you wanted to talk about that kiss?" I couldn't move my gaze from her sea blue eyes I don't know how Liam couldn't see how perfect she was her personality is gold and her looks are just a bonus.. "I think it's going to be a awkward conversation but sure" she blushed "well if it's going to be awkward anyway I'm going to start by saying your a really good kisser" I felt a flush of warmth in my cheeks she looked down but couldn't hide her smile god it's gorgeous  "I'm just going to just come out with it Dan I know I didn't act like I did but I felt a spark as soon as I met you and I tried to fight it but I couldn't then when you kissed me I knew what I felt was real, I don't care about the age gap Dan I have feelings for you and I had to tell you" I was speechless I was so happy that I wasn't the only one with feelings right now I just want to kiss her but I think that would be slightly inappropriate in this situation "the only thing I can say is thank got I'm not the only one who had feelings" I felt a smile spread across my face I was unbelievably happy "Dan babeeeeee" I heard I high pitch voice come from across the room.... I looked over and saw my crazy ex walking over, she placed her small hands on my shoulders I turned round to look at her but as I did so she placed her lips on mine "I missed you baby" she pulled away only then did I notice Ali walking out the door "Jenna! You really need to piss off we're not even together!" I pulled my chair put my money on the counter and rushed out hoping to find Ali, I went straight back to the apartment she wasn't there so I went out.

I spent 3 hours looking for her I was about to give up when I saw her sat on a park bench with her head in her hands.. "Ali I'm so sorry" she lifted her head wiping the tears from under her eyes "I told you how I felt Dan! You could of at least told me you had a girlfriend!" She spat in my face "I don't I promise!!" "Well would you maybe like to explain why oh you know.. That blonde haired bitch was kissing you?" Her eyes started to fill with tears once again "remember when we had to rush to Starbucks the other day?? You know to get away from my ex?? Yeah that's her, she's a fan she likes to tell people we are still together but it's all bullshit!!" I felt myself getting worked up I wanted to wrap my arms around her and comfort her but I couldn't "promise me Dan? Promise me your not lying!!" I just looked into her eyes "does this prove that I'm not?" I grab her waist and kiss her lips with passion she brings her hands up to my neck and runs her fingers through my now matted hair I wish this moment would last forever but I needed to breath so I broke it off and looked her in the eyes "I promise your the only girl I have feelings for...."