Chapter Two

*the day before Phil arrive*

*alishas pov*
"Wow that's strong" Alisha says while squinting after taking a sip of vodka "it's really not that bad" Liam replies- Liam is Alisha's on and off boyfriend- "thank god it's summer break" "I know right this year has gone so slow. But at least now I get to spend the whole summer with you" he said and leaned over and kissed my lips "wow next year is our last year of high school" I said with a sigh "why are you so disappointed it means we can get away from this hell whole of a town and get away together" he said with a wink "yeah I guess so" I said while taking another big drink of my vodka--After not so long both Liam and Alisha are extremely drunk.

"Crap" Alisha lets out in a whisper as the drops the keys while stumbling through the doorway Liam follows Alisha into the dark hallway of her home, he closes the door behind him then pushes Alisha against the wall and kisses her passionately he let his right hand slip down to Alisha's arse, then the light comes on. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" Alisha turned her head after hearing the voice she hasn't heard in so long- she thought when she saw him she would want to hug him so tight and say how much she missed him but no... Instead the felt hate "your early and I'm busy so bye!" Alisha said slurring her words, Phil looked shocked from what his baby sister had just said to him "GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE" Phil screamed at Liam "well it's my girlfriends house so she decides whether I stay or leave" Liam came back with a smart reply "ITS NOT HER DECISION ITS MINE!!" Phil said and pushed him through the doorway and locked the door, after a few minutes of banging against the door he gave up and walked away.

*phils pov*
My little sister.. What happened to her, it's half 3 in the morning and the main thought going through my head is whys she with him a awful person like tha.... Alishas voice interrupted my thoughts "why would you do that!!!! I hate you Phil!" Her words shocked me I wasn't expecting this kind of welcome. "What's going on?" Dan came in behind me "nothing Dan go back to bed we are just having a bit of a disagreement" I saw how Alisha reacted to the words I let out, "disagreement!! YOU JUST THROUGH MY BOYFRIEND OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!" As much as I wanted to feel guilty I didn't because I don't want my sister with a boy like that.

*Alishas POV*
"Ali please calm do.." Phil let out "DONT PHIL DONT TALK TO ME!! AND ITS ALISHA NOT ALI" I said and stormed up to my room and put my head down on my pillow I felt a tear slip down my cheek, I closed my eyes and the next thing I know I'm asleep.