It's For The Better

Bess' POV

I was always jealous of Jordan and all of her boyfriends. And look at me. 14-years-old and still single. Well, maybe not now.

When Aaron and I were looking at Jordan and Robbie having a make-out session, my blood boiled. And so did Aaron's. I would never take Aaron from Jordan, or any of her ex's. But that changed. I've grown feelings for Aaron for a long time now. Ever since Jordan and him started dating.

But then it happened. Aaron grabbed my cheek with his left hand and planted a kiss onto my lips. "Like heaven" Jordan always said... These feelings toward Aaron started growing, so I wrapped my arms around his neck. I still can't believe Aaron would kiss me... Or he's just jealous and I happen to be nearby.

I pulled away and looked Aaron straight in the eyes. "If they want to play dirty, so can we. We're better anyways. Ashton County High is the best and they're going to Clear Lake. Haha!"

"Do you even know what you're trying to say?!" Aaron yelled and whispered into my face. "You're on the verge of losing your best friend!"

What was I trying to do? If Jordan and Robbie want to play this "game" then can't Aaron and I play back. "Whatever. I've always been jealous of Jordan ever since she had her first boyfriend. Also her first kiss with you. As of me, I've never had one..." I felt the red coming upon my cheeks.

Aaron lifted up my chin. "Well, that can change, Bess. Everyone did say that we were meant for each other," he said while smiling. "But Jordan and I are in the past. I have no current feelings for her and never will. Ever again..." Aaron picked me up and sat me up on the deck. Robbie and Jordan faced our way to see what was going on. Their faces were priceless with jealousy.

"Bye Jordan. Have fun with your boy of the week!" I said harshly. She looked at me as if I killed someone and that someone was her reputation.

Aaron and I gathered up our stuff and left for his house.

***

Jordan's POV

I looked back at Robbie with complete shock. "Don't listen to her, Robbie. I love you and no one can ever change that," I said while Robbie kissed me.

In between kisses he said, "I...Know... Forever and... Always. Right?" and smiled.

*Flashback*

"Forever and Always. Right Jordan?"

"Forever and always. I'll love you until I can't love you anymore."

*Flashback Ends*

"I-I'm sorry Robbie," I said with tears flowing down my cheek. "Please, go home."

He stands there like I just broke up with him. "Wh-Why?!" He exclaims.

"JUST PLEASE GO HOME!" I scream. WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN?! I HATE MY STUPID LIFE! FIRST I LOST MY BEST FRIEND AND NOW I'M ABOUT TO LOSE ROBBIE? WHEN AND WHEREVER THIS VIRUS OR FREAKING DISEASE CAME TO ME, GO THE HELL AWAY... Please...

I ran into the house sobbing. Maybe I overreacted a little bit with telling Robbie to go home. I didn't want him to leave me. I just wanted him to touch me and feel his lips against mine.

"If this is how my freshman year is going to be like, then I mise well just leave..." I whispered under my breath while stripping off my bathing suit and feeling the hot water beat against my back. "It's for the better."

A/N

Ugh this was short. Don't yell...

~ipo_iaia