What? It's a prank!

A/N

This chapter contains some sexual parts, so you can skip to the end where there will be a summary of the chapter. Thanks!

Time passed and I still didn't tell Bess, Robbie, or Nigel that I knew Aaron was going to be there. In either way, they had no way of stopping him. He's much stronger than all of us, and even Robbie couldn't beat him. But all thoughts of Aaron have disappeared from my mind, so I can't dream of a catastrophe like that. However, I just dream about our little family and good things come out of that.

School has flown by so fast that it was June already. We spent Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, Easter, and all of the other holidays together. We also celebrated Bess', and Robbie's birthdays so far. I also shot Wally a text and wished him a happy birthday also. But I didn't even bother to text Aaron a happy birthday. In 8th grade I was so happy to wish him a happy birthday because I actually cared about him, but he didn't see it anyways...

Besides that, finals were coming up soon and everyone was studying like crazy. I was working with Robbie and Bess was working with Nigel. It would've made sense because half of us go to different schools than the others. 

"Well, we should take a break," I hesitated while putting my books away along with Robbie, Bess and Nigel. I started to walk to my room with my book bag in hand. Robbie followed right behind me and spun me around when I set it down.

"You've been acting different, Jordan. What's wrong?" Robbie frowned and then moved his hands onto my shoulders.

I shrugged. "Nothing really. Finals just make everyone stressed out." I turned around and walked toward my clothes drawer. It was getting late, so I decided to take a shower. I grabbed my gray sweatpants and black sports bra, along with underwear. I turned back around to see Robbie blushing and then smirking at me.

"I have an idea," he chuckled. Robbie went into his room and got his clothing. He picked me up and put my on his back while I was laughing all the way downstairs. Bess and Nigel just looked at each other and started to make dinner. He brought me to the downstairs bathroom. Thank God I shaved last night, I thought.

Robbie took off his shirt, revealing his somewhat 6-pack. He's made a difference since last summer and lost a lot of weight. Then, he sat me down on the toilet seat and I crossed my arms.

"What's your plan, Captain?" I questioned. He probably wanted to take a shower together, which I was down for and was actually excited for. I just stood up and ran my finger down his chest. "Ya know, I want to take a shower together."

He looked surprised like I had guessed his request, which I did. "Um, yeah. Definitely." He smiled and lifted my shirt over my head revealing my Victoria Secret bra and flat stomach. I flinched when his cold hands wrapped around my body and made it's way down. He then took off my shorts, leaving me cold in my undergarments. Robbie took off his shorts and was just in his underwear when I started to adjust the running water. 

"Is this hot enough?" I asked. Robbie walked past me standing next to the shower door and felt the water.

"It's just fine, but the water's not the only hot thing in the room," Robbie growled. He started walking towards me looking like a hungry lion awaiting its dinner. He finally pounced at my lips and started to unhook my bra. I pulled away from the kissing and took a breath while Robbie threw my bra across the floor. He then trailed downwards to the point where he was on his knees. My knees were trembling since I was so cold.

"You okay, babe?" He asked concerned. Robbie knew I wasn't scared to do this stuff with him, but he's just really concerned about me.

"I'm fine. I just get really cold when I'm bare." He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back, and then he continued. I felt his cold hands pull down my underwear and his soft lips kiss my lower admin. I step out and he threw my underwear across the floor, along side of my bra. He got up and took of his underwear revealing his length.