My Morning Surprise

I woke up around 5 a.m. and saw Mom laying on the living room couch. She was so drunk and tired that she might even have to skip work today. I went back to my room and saw a sleeping Robbie on my bed. I just realized how tall he was compared to my small bed. I fell back asleep again and will wake up again at 6:30 a.m.

I woke up from footsteps in my room. Since my eyes are still dreary, I can't make out who it was. Mom oh no... When I could finally figure out who it was, my eyes lit up. It was Robbie looking at me with a shocked look on his face. There he was, in my towel, toned 6-pack sitting in front of my eyes and a gorgeous v-line. I found myself blushing at his amazing body and then there was me. I'm not the perfect girl that any guy would want. I have small boobs, but not completely flat-chested, thick legs from softball, and a small bulge of stomach fat. You can see that I have abs, but it's not flat.

"Sorry to awake you..." Robbie said in a light whisper. I didn't know what to say because I was literally in shock. The good kind.

"N-No. Don't be." I said finally snapping out of my gaze of Robbie's body. I wanted to keep staring. Robbie started to take off his towel and I suddenly turned on my stomach and buried my head into my pillow.

"Awe. C'mon. I know you want to see it." And I did, but I didn't tell him. Society these days and I sigh.

"I honestly don't. Save it for another time, Robbie." I got off my bed, not looking down at Robbie and started for the door. But Robbie grabbed me naked and kissed me. You're so porn, I wanted to say to Robbie. Child abuse! Hahaha. I started to laugh in between kisses and I pulled away. "You're such a child!" I said playfully, while turning around to my dresser and getting underwear and a bra. "And Robbie," I said while turning back around to face him, "put some clothes on." He gave me a sad look and obeyed. I started to walk out of the door, when I looked back at Robbie grinning at me.

***

I got out of the shower fully refreshed. I put on my underwear and bra and wrapped my hair up in the towel Robbie used. At least he was a gentleman and put it on the door handle for me to use. I walked back into my room and seeing Robbie looking at all of the books I had.

"I never knew you read?" He said turning around to face me. His eyes widened at the sight of my mostly bare body. "...Whoa."

I rolled my eyes. "Whoa what? Never saw a girl before."

Robbie swallowed hard. "Uh- Oh yeah. Well... No." He looked down at my wooden floor. Robbie wasn't quite the guy who wanted to go to parties or anything like that. I wasn't surprised of his answer. I walked up to him slowly and lifted up his chin.

"Well, don't be ashamed, darling." I winked at him, and then Robbie grabbed my face and we started making out again. Lips in sych like the waves of an ocean. I felt his hands follow down my back, making it's way to right above my bottom. Well that's something new. He's having fun, and I don't want to ruin it now. So I continue this for like 5 more minutes. I pull away and get blue shorts with pineapples on them. Robbie took them out of my hands and got down on both knees.

"I'm going to dress you." He smiled. I didn't argue. He grabbed my legs and put them through the holes. Then slowly brought them up, whisking my butt with his hands, and zippering them. I ran out of my room to go get my shirt and tied it to the side. Then I brushed my hair, and put a headband in. I just put a little bit of eyeliner and mascara on.

"You ready?" Robbie asked me. I nodded and grabbed my bag as well as Robbie. We made our way to the kitchen where I grabbed a granola bar for both of us. I then made a note saying I was at camp and put it on my sleeping mom. We headed out the door and I locked the door behind me. With that, Robbie and I made our way to Fire Camp on my bike. Robbie in the front and me in the back feeling the morning breeze flow through my slightly brushed hair.

A/N

I hate mosquito bites. GAH! But I hung out with my friend and her brother today. Found out he likes me... a lot. :)

Ya'll know what to do!

~ipo-iaia