Fun In The Sun

Robbie's POV

When Jordan, Bess, and I all hugged for the last time until next year, I grabbed Jordan and pulled her to a corner. We both watched as Bess sat on the wooden bench.

I grabbed Jordan's firm waist and brought her close to me and smashed my lips to hers. She felt shocked and then joined in. I peeked open my left eye to see Bess facing toward us with her phone in her hand. I immediately shut my eye and just made a make-out session for this picture. Jordan's eyes fluttered with excitement.

"Hey," she said. "I have an idea." Right there all of our parents walked out. Jordan went up to her mother and nodded. Then her mother went up to my mom and Bess'. She told them something and our mothers' all nodded. Jordan motioned me to come where her and Bess are.

"What was that about?" I smirked.

"Yeah, I'm really curious," Bess followed.

"Oh, well I was thinking that you guys could come over and go swimming." Jordan smiled. Oh, hell yeah.

"Yes! That would be amazing!" Bess squealed. I always thought that Jordan and Bess were sisters. I guess it's that presence that gives me that feeling. But they're both pretty, I can tell you that. I love Jordan more, though.

"Nice," I smiled towards Jordan. We all waited for our parents to end their convo. Jordan's mom told my mom their address, even though I knew where she lived already. Bess was the first one to leave, and then Jordan. She kissed me on the cheek and I said, "Good bye. See you soon!"

Then I left. Mom was grinning at me.

"So that's your girlfriend?" Mom asked. "She's a pretty little thing."

"Yup. That's Jordan Anderson." The love of my life. I wanted to say. I started to blush.

"Treat her right, Robert." I cringed at my full name. I always tell Mom that I want to be called no matter what, but I know Mom was talking about something serious.

I nodded in agreement when Mom pulled up into the driveway. I made my way into my room grabbing my drawstring bag on my bed and stuffing extra clothing into it, including my bathing suit. I just imagined Jordan in her bathing suit. Well, I already saw her in her undergarments so what can I expect? I also grabbed a rose out of Mom's garden to give to Jordan.

"Something special for a special girl," I said smiling under my breath. I made my way out to the kitchen where Mom was reading a book. She looked up at me.

"You ready?" I nodded and we walked out of the door and headed back into the car. My mom started the car and we made way for Jordan's house. I realized how close I lived to her. When I always ride my bike to her house, it feels like forever. I got out of the car and said "Good bye" to my mom before knocking on the door.

There was Jordan who answered, with Bess behind her. I handed the rose to Jordan and she gave me her famous new smile.

"Okay, nothing for me?" Bess busted.

"No, sorry." I said while rubbing the back of my head. Bess just gave me a death stare. Well then...

Jordan was wearing a aqua colored top with black and white polka dot bottoms with a black bow on the side. I honestly thought she looked stunning. Jordan let me in and I picked her up and kiss her on the lips. My hands running down her back and her hands running through my blonde hair.

I carried her downstairs while Bess followed behind us. Bess was just wearing a simple black one piece. She looked pretty, too. When all three of us got outside, my eyes grew wide. Jordan's backyard was huge. A large in-ground pool awaited in front of me. A swing set to the left with a fire pit and wooden benches. And to my right was a large shed, a bar, and an enormous grill.

"Wow, this is amazing, Jordan," I said.

"Yeah, that's what everyone says." We all laughed. "So, who wants to go swimming?"

"I have to get changed first. Where's the bathroom?" I asked. She walked towards me and motioned Bess to go on ahead. She walked in front of me and I couldn't help but look down at her butt. Holy shit.

"Right around here..." Jordan said, but I was so into her that she caught me. "Hey! Are you even listening?"

"O-Oh. Yeah, thanks." I said finally snapping back. I walked into the bathroom. It was bigger than the ones I ever seen before. A clear shower frame surrounded the shower. I took off my shirt and looked in the mirror. "Dang, I look mighty fine," I said while licking my lips. With doing baseball and football all my life, I was pretty toned and I continue to work on my abs and body. I got my bathing suit out and put it over my Calvin Klein underwear. Making my way outside, I shut off the lights and look at the pictures on Jordan and her sister when they were younger. Jordan was so cute as a baby, and Calista, not so much.

I made my way outside and Jordan turned around to see me. Her eyes widened to see my god-like body and blushed a little bit. How cute. I smiled at her, and picked her up.

"Let's say this is fun in the sun," I said while jumping into the pool, kissing Jordan in my muscular arms.

A/N

Darn almost 1,000 words. I try to not make these chapters too short, but I want them to be a little longer. Please like, comment, and follow.

Also check out my closest friend, swaggywhitesides, because she's having a contest!

~ipo_iaia