Bad Little Girl

WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ BAD AND INAPPROPRIATE THINGS AND FOUL LANGUAGE IN THIS CHAPTER, THEN SKIP! Thank you :)

That night's dream:

I saw him standing there. Then, I blinked hard. Nigel wasn't there. Chills ran up my spine. I noticed I was in bed, tied down with my undergarments on... No shorts. No top... I was freaking now.

I blinked hard again. Nigel was next to me. Tied down, no shirt, and American Eagle underwear. I looked away not trying to remember my past with him. There was stinging around my mouth and then I heard yelling from Nigel.

"You bastard! Get the hell away from me and Jordan! Since you're not protecting her then I am! I love her..."

Are my ears playing tricks on me or did Nigel just say that he loved me?! I looked back over at Nig wide-eyed. His face was torn and bloody. His 6-pack wrecked with slashes. His body ruined... Then I examined myself. I couldn't talk and I tasted blood. My hands and feet were tied down with rope and I couldn't move. My stomach stung with horrific pain and blood gushing out.

There were footsteps from my wooden floor. Two tall men emerged from the side of my bed. The more thicker man spoke first. They were wearing the Purge looking type of masks which freaked me out. The one who spoke was holding a large knife and a whip.

"Why hello, Mrs. Anderson and Mr. Harris. So glad we can join you guys this morning. Heheh," Aaron spoke.

They removed their masks and there was Robbie. All eyes gleaming down at my flat and bare body.

I screamed through the towel that was wrapped around my head.

"How adorable. You're Robbie Babe isn't going to help you. He's under my control now and you have no way of getting him back."

Robbie just stood there. Still looking down at me. No reaction or smile running across his beautiful face.

I feel bad... Robbie did tell the truth and I didn't believe him. Now when I'm about to be assassinated, along with Nigel, I don't get to see the real Robbie that I once knew.

Sweat was lining across my forehead. Aaron walked towards me a whipped my lower stomach. I whimpered and Nigel looked like he was going to cry. And so was I.

"Aw. Did that hurt babygirl," Aaron said snickering. Nig's eyes widened and then returning to normal, remembering I wasn't his babygirl anymore.

I gave Aaron a dirty look and managed to stick up the middle finger from my tied down hand.

"You really think I wouldn't see that, Jordan?"

I tried to shake my head, but Aaron whipped my stomach again.

I blinked hard again with tears rimming my eyes.

Aaron was closer and bent down to whisper in my ear.

"I want to see you, Jordan. All of you." He said and whispered lightly at the ending so it was just wind.

He threw the whip to Robbie who caught it without flinching and still staring at me. Eventually he would look over at Nig, but not have any reaction.

Aaron stood up and chopped my bra down the middle. Blood and my broken bra was now sliding off me.

He ripped the bra off of me and licked my bloody chest.

"Mhm. You're mighty fine." Aaron said while taking off the towel around my mouth. I was free, but my mouth was sore and numb.

I managed to get something out. "Die in hell..." I whimpered while tasting the blood in my mouth.