We Need To Talk

Important A/N at the end!!

"Are you sure, Jordan?" my mom asked me. "Do you really want to move?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I can't let this pressure ruin me. Even when..." I trailed off. "When Robbie mentioned Nige."

Nigel "Nige" Harris. He was the breaking of my heart three times last year. Why did I always go out with him? Well, let's just say I was jealous of everyone else and their boyfriends. Ever since Kindergarten, I've been "boy crazy," according to my mom.

"Ah Nigel Harris. Good ki-" Mom tried to say.

"Mom! He's not good! Do you not remember what he made me do... Just please forget about it. Don't mention the fact that I wanted to move to Dad. We aren't." I said while running to my room. Putting my face into my Stitch pillow, I sobbed. Whatever. I can get through this hell without anyone.

I managed to grab my phone and dial Robbie's number. "We need to talk."

***

Minutes later, there was a knock on my front door. Mom, Dad, and Cali went out for ice cream and I told them to go ahead without me. I walked to the door and opened it to see Robbie holding a rose in his hand. How sweet...

"For my lady..." Robbie said while pulling me into a bear hug. He kissed my forehead and gave me the rose. We entered my quiet home and headed towards my room. We both plopped down on my bed and I spilled everything out.

"Robbie, I need to tell you something," I said looking down at my zebra print carpet.

He put his hand on my thigh before nodding. "Go on ahead."

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I don't know what has gotten into me..."

"It's fine. Maybe you just need spa-"

"No! You're perfectly fine, Robbie." I hesitated before continuing. "It's just- well Nigel Harris."

"Wait, is he that guy that you told me about last year?" There was now an angry tone coming from his voice, but I had to continue.

"Yes, but-"

"But what?" Robbie interrupted me. "There's nothing else to say besides the fact he broke your heart. Multiple times!" Robbie was right. Nig's thirst for me was outrageous. He always said that I was "the one." But he's just a f*ckboy like everyone else.

"Okay, but can I finish?!" I yelled.

"Fine," he said while rolling his blue eyes.

"When you said "forever and always," that just made me think of Nig. The first time we ever dated he said that. I thought we would be together for a long time, but stupid me... I wanted Aaron." I couldn't help but let all the tears stored up in me roll out. Robbie put his arm around my shoulder and brought me close to him.

"Shhh. Everything's fine. I totally understand what you mean with all of this and I forgive you. Stay strong, babygirl." Robbie whispered into my blonde ombre hair. Babygirl... That's new.

By now I really want to burn my hair off. It's horrible looking just because I got it done with my ex-best friend. This is something that I would never forget because if she never liked me, then she could've told it to my face.

"T-thank you, Robbie," I sniffled.

"Just always know that I will be here for you, no matter what. I'll treat you just how you want to be treated and not some spoiled kid. I wonder how Aaron is treating Bess, but I know he will spoil her." Robbie laughed.

"Oops. I should've warned her. Sorry not sorry!" We both laughed and sat back, just staring at my ceiling.

"Jordan, I love you." Robbie's comment made me turn my head towards him.

I just didn't want to speak. I wanted to feel Robbie's warmth against mine. And I did.

Robbie inched his way towards me and grabbed my waist. Our lips moved so swiftly and smooth. I feel so protected... Why can't he be here all the time...

"I love you more," I whispered against Robbie's lips. He pulled me so I was straddling against him.

"I wanna braid your hair," Robbie said smirking. What's going on with my brain. Not just my brain, but my dreams... I need more research.

"Okay," I agreed and got up to get my brush and some hair ties. I sat down on my carpet and let Robbie work on my hair like a scientist working in his lab.

About 20 minutes later, Robbie was finished with my hair.

"It's amazing! How did you do this?!" I screamed with excitement. And I was really surprised because I couldn't even do a braid myself.

"Well- I guess luck," Robbie said pulling me into a hug. "I should go now. Have to go school shopping. Ew."

I kissed Robbie one last time before leading him out the door. I cringe whenever I hear the word school. I'm not the only one who dreadfully hates it. All of the homework and boring teachers. Let alone the "groupies." I would probably not fit in because the people there are the opposite of me, fake and jerks. Fake bitches and major f*ckboys. Thankfully Robbie isn't one of them and we can be together anyways. Well, maybe not... With him doing football and who knows what I'm going to do, it's going to be hard for us to hang out. Mom wanted me to do cheerleading because she did it and wants to "pass down the tradition," but I refuse. Only if Robbie wants me too.

By the time Robbie turns the corner, my parents and Calista pull into the driveway. I immediately run into my room and grab a bra, underwear, a tank top, and grey shorts. I make my way downstairs and run into the bathroom, almost running into the shower door. I turn on the shower and lock the door and take a nice shower. My parents walk in and I hear Cali already screaming her brains out. Well, at least today didn't turn out as a disaster like I thought it would be. Maybe Cali being an annoying psycho. But I blame everything because thanks to my stupid brain.

A/N

Well, I'm so sorry to say that I never had time to update. For personal reasons that I'm not going to get into. This past week/weekend has been pure hell for me and I'm getting pretty stressed out. So that's why updates might be slow until I get things situated and everything. Don't get mad and rant about how updates are slow blah, blah, blah. But now you know why. I don't have my electronics. BAM! Pure hell. Grades. Hell. And most importantly family. Major hell. Just hopefully you guys understand what kinds of things I'm going through...

*drops mic*

~ipo_iaia