The Perfect Plan

After the whole Aaron fiasco, I was still thinking about what he said... "Look, I really thought you liked bad boys, but obviously not. You were the girl that I thought was always perfect no matter what, but when I've changed, I could tell you lost interest in me. I know I've been such an asshole, but that really doesn't mean I'll stop trying. Just something turned on inside of me which led me to being so cruel... I know you would never come back to me after the things that I have done to you, and also to everyone else. But please Jordan, I want you to know that I am apologizing and I hope that you will forgive me at some point... Goodbye. I hope we can chat again." 

There was nothing for me to do but replay his words over and over in my head. It was already a week later, but I still couldn't get over it. I laid down on my bed and sighed. Bess walked in and noticed something was wrong. She sat down next to me and looked at me with a stern face.

"Jordan, just forget about it... He was probably lying," she began. "It's not worth forgiving him if he'll just keep causing trouble." Bess did have a point, but what if there was a way of stopping Aaron. I mean, couldn't I just dream about him getting caught or him confessing to the police that he murdered half the town? That was it. That was the way to stopping Aaron. 

"Bess, that's it! If I could just dream about Aaron getting caught then all our troubles will end with him! Ahhh yes! I need to go tell Robbie!" I exclaimed. Nigel walked into the room while eating an apple. 

"So, what are you guys talking about?" Nig smirked. He came to sit down on the bed next to Bess. I sighed because I just remembered what me and Nig talked about before everyone else moved in. 

"We were just figuring out how to stop Aaron... But now that idea's out the window..." I whimpered. Nigel knew what I was talking about, as for Bess though, she had no idea what I was saying. She just looked at me as if I had 8 eyes. "Oh Bess... you don't know."

"Yeah of course I don't know. What's going on here?" she questioned. Nigel opened his mouth and took another bite out of his apple. 

"Well, me and Nigel talked about this before. We said that we could tell the police about B&M Industries, but that also means that Robbie could be charged for murder and abusive rape... I really don't want him to get locked up for something he was forced into." I said while getting up. Robbie was in the shower, but I knew we all needed to have a family meeting.

"Yeah, but Jord you really need your help the most. You're the one who could possibly solve this without getting Robbie put in jail. Also, let's avoid court... Please." Nigel added. All 3 of us sighed. The bathroom door opened and Robbie stepped out. 

"Robbie go get dressed," I ordered, "it's time for a family meeting." 

***

Robbie finally got dressed and everyone sat down on the living room couch. All eyes were on me and that was my cue to start talking.

"I really think it's time to turn-in Aaron without getting Robbie into this. Aaron murdered multiple families, including all of ours... He also sexually abused me, and other young girls who shouldn't have deserved it. Aaron also injected these girls with some kind of serum that makes them have deja vu symptoms. For now let's call it the "Dream Serum." 

Nigel laughed. "Well, we don't know what it actually is, so continue." 

"Thanks. We suggest that the best case scenario is for me to use the "Dream Serum's" side-effects to finally stop Aaron. There's multiple ways we can do this whether the outcome is good or bad. The first way is to gather up all of the evidence from Aaron's lab... Robbie, you know where it is right?"