Chapter 18

Ligero lets out a fake laugh. "That's not really...funny Glace."

I look down as everyone looks at me. "Why would we need to?" Twi asks.

"If we're all together, there's more a chance that they will get to us and if they get to us, they will have all four which is more than they want. Another thing, if we ever lose control-" Agag cuts me off.

"We won't."

"If we do, we most likely will aim for the strongest person nearby and that will undoubtedly be all four of us."

Everyone is silent for a moment, taking in what I just said. Twi speaks up,"You make a good point, but," she pauses,"splitting up? I just don't want to."

"Neither do I," I say.

"No, she's right," Agag says,"When I was back at the base and I woke up to see the fear in Galcier's eyes I," he pauses,"I don't want that to happen and wake up and see something worst."

I lean into his side and he hugs me back. Ligero lets out a sigh of breath. "So, that's it? We just leave and never see each other again?" He asks.

"No, we practice our abilities to the point we can use them as best we can, say 5 years time, we meet back in front of the gates of Rorath on this exact day in 5 years," I say.

Everyone else nods, but not in agreement, in understanding.
________
"So, this is it?" Twi asks me.

"Yeah. I guess I'll see you in 5 years," I respond.

There is a moment where neither of us says anything before we both break down and engulf each other in a hug.

Tears are sliding down our cheeks and I begin sobbing. "I'm going to miss you, little sis," Twi says

What she said shocks me for a minute, but I disregard it. "I'm going to miss you too, big sis," I say, my voice breaking.

We pull apart and  I look at Ligero and hug him. "Take care of yourself," he says.

"You too," I reply.

I draw back and then look at Agag. We miss the hug and kiss before going into a hug. "I love you," he says tearfully.

"I love you too," I reply.

We kiss once more and hold hands before all four of us depart, heading in four separate directions.

When I am a little farther ways off, I feel God telling me to look back and so I do. I look and see Agag staring at me with love and adoration in his eyes. Tears brim the loss of my eyes, but I wipe them away. He simply waves bye and I do the same before we both turn away.

See you all in 5 years. May God bless you all, is the last thin I say to them through the connection before I close it.