Three

"Henry, I'm going out for a little bit. I'll be back in a few hours. I asked David to come over to watch you till I get back. Or would you rather me not go? Cause if you don't want me to I won't." Emma said as she tucked her son into bed.

"You can go, mommy. Just promise you'll be back before I go to school? Pretty please!" Emma smiled at her son and left a gentle kiss in his forehead.

"I'll be back, baby. I promise." Henry giggled as Emma blew a small stream of air into his face. He stuck his tongue out at her.

"You can watch TV until you fall asleep if you'd like." Emma said. Standing up, she gave Henry his TV remote.

"Can I watch Harry Potter?" Henry asked quietly.

"No! Not without me! You know I have to obsess over Dumbledore with somebody who actually understands my obsession." Emma said strictly, but jokingly.

"Okay, but on a scale from 1-10 how obsessed are you with Harry Potter?" Henry asked. This was their favorite thing to ask each other.

"9 3/4!" Emma said whilst winking at her son.

"Okay, I got to go! David will be here soon, I love you!" Emma said.

"Bye, momma!" Henry called after Emma. As Emma drove down the streets of Storybrooke she got a call on her cell. Emma looked at it, but she didn't recognize the number. She answered it thinking it may be a parent of one of her students.

"Emma! Where the hell is my son? You were supposed to bring him to me over a month ago!" Emma covered her mouth with her hand. She held back sobs as she pulled up to The Rabbithole.

"Fuck off, Neal! You have no legal rights to Henry. You know that." Emma said into the phone. She climbed out of her car, hanging up on Neal in the middle of the process. She stood by the bar waiting for Regina and Mary Margaret. Finally they showed up.

"Gina! Mary! Finally you guys are here." Emma yelled. She hadn't planned on drinking that night, and the other two ladies knew it, too. But, Emma had already downed a few shots and a glass of wine.

"Emma, you okay? You never drink like this." Regina asked worryingly.

"Get of my ass-sh, Re-Re-ginna." Emma slurred. Regina knew Emma had had problems with her ex before, but it had never gotten this bad before. Mary Margaret and Regina helped Emma out out of the bar and into Regina's car.

"Did Neal confront you?" Mary Margaret asked. Emma nodded and pulled out her phone from her purse and slammed it on the dashboard.

"He-he-he." Emma giggled like a little school girl. Regina sighed and unlocked Emma's phone and went to her recent calls. Regina knew it was coming. Neal started to harass the Swans' again.

"We should get her home but I'm scared to leave her alone with Neal around." Mary Margaret said quietly as Emma drifted off to sleep. Just as Regina started up her car, Emma's phone lit up. She got a call from an anonymous number. It was recognizable, though.

"Hello? Who is this?" Regina asked into the phone.

"Where the hell is Emma?!" The voice shouted in the phone.

"Neal, please settle down. You lost all your rights to Henry three months ago in court, remember?"

"Bitch! You don't get to keep me away from my son! I fucking made him and I had every right to him!" Regina gave a grunt of defeat and hung up the phone.
_____________________
HEHEHEEH IM SO FUCKING EVIL!
I will post the next update tomorrow!

Bye! Lots of love!

-LeAnna