Seventeen

*Sorry! I know you guys probably hate these time skips but it makes it easier for me :(*

*3 weeks later*

Emma was finally released home. She was five months pregnant, and already she felt like a whale.
Emma and Killian were sitting in the living room while Henry was at school.

"I hate hormones. And being pregnant. One moment I'm happy as ever, pissed off wanting to kill you the next, then I'm always hungry, and then like the other 15% I want you to fuck the living shit out of me." Emma groaned. Killian smirked and let out a bone trembling chuckle.

"You like getting naughty, Swan?" Killian said. He leaned forward and began nibbling on Emma's ear lobe. Emma laughed.

"Killian, I'm already pregnant." She said giggling. She began to laugh harder as his stubble tickled her soft skin.

"Killian!" She screeched. She was laughing so hard she was crying. Once she caught her breath she felt Emerson move.

"Oh shit.. She's moving again." Emma mumbled. "Quit kicking me! MOTHER ABUSE!" Emma yelled at her unborn child.

"Feisty just like her mother." Killian said.

Just twenty minutes later the two were dancing around the house while music blared in the back ground. Emma had turned on the radio and one of her favorite songs came on.

"Say you'll remember me, standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset, babe.. Red lips and rosy cheeks, say you'll see me again, even if it's in your wildest dreams." Emma sang to Killian. Killian was absorbed in Emma's beauty. She really loved him, and he loved her to. After the song was over, it was about three in the afternoon. Emma's phone rang as Killian put Emma's shoes on for her for she could not reach them over Emerson.

"Yellow?" Emma asked.

"Hey, Emma. You need to come up to the school real fast and give your sub more assignments for the next few days. Mr. Gold's orders." Regina said through the phone.

"Okay, me and Killian were going to go get Henry, then I'll head up there. But I'm going back to work tomorrow." Emma sighed.

"Oh, okay.. See you soon, then. Bye." Regina hung up. Killian intertwined his fingers with Emma's and they climbed into the car.

"Ah, ah, ah, doctor said no driving." Killian pointed out.

"To hell with him!" Emma said loudly. "See! It's the hormones!"

Later that night, Killian and Emma lay in their bed.
Emma had already fallen asleep, well, at least Killian thought so.

"I will remember you in my wildest dreams, Emma. But I know I won't have to. I've mad a promise to myself to never let go of the woman I love. And that woman is you." He said softly. He rolled over, giving his pregnant girlfriend some space. He could practically feel the hormones radiating off of her.
Emma went to bed with a smile on her face. Killian made her so happy.
_________
: )

I'm in love with this story!
So, I'm thinking about ending it soon and making a sequel. What do you all think?
Comment below and don't forget to vote!

-LeAnna & fiftyshadesofregal (thanks for helping me Emmy!)