Seven

A/N: WARNING! LOOK OUT FOR THE S.S CAPTAINSWAN SHIP TO SAAAAAAAAIL! In the next chapter ;)

Emma twisted in pain as she awoke. A migraine tore through her skull.

"Look who's awake." A voice said mockingly. Emma craned her head to see who was speaking to her.

"Where the hell am I?" Emma groaned, "where's Henry?" Emma shouted. She was starting to panic.

"My son is non of your concern." Neal said. Emma quickly balled up a wad of spit in her mouth and spat it at Neal's face.

"Let me go!" Emma said. She fought at the ropes that burned her small wrists. Emma let tears fall from her eyelids. Her wrists were raw and her head hurt like hell. Neal grabbed Emma's chin, making her skin bunch up.

"Now, you listen to me, or I will kill you. Understood?" Emma nodded and looked to the floor.

Help.

Please, somebody help!

Emma wanted to scream. She knew Neal wouldn't leave Henry too far away from him. Emma simply nodded at Neal.

"What kind of kidnapping is this? I'm in your bedroom closet." Emma said.

"I-uh-I.." Neal stuttered.

"Yep. You didn't think any of this through did you?" Emma questioned. Emma began to slowly untie the ropes around her wrists. After a few minutes of Neal staring at her, he snaked his hand around her waist and down her back. He quickly grabbed her wrists and untied the ropes for her. He began to feel Emma's back, then her stomach, then he began to caress her face. Out of nowhere he picked her up, opened the door, and threw her to the floor.

"Fu-shit!" Emma yelled. Neal let out a bone-rattling laugh.

"Oh, you have no idea what's in store for you."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Emma questioned. Emma started to tremble, Neal scared the crap out of her.

"Take off your shoes and put your hair up." He commanded.

"Why?"

"This is going to be fun." He chuckled, whilst rubbing his hands together sinisterly, "now, stay quiet, Tamara is going to come home soon."
_______________________
HAHAHA CLIFFHANGER! Weeeeeeaaaaaalpppp, I hate my life. Do you like this story? Cause I don't think there is enough CaptainSwan.
Anyway, I gotta go.

Bye.

-LeAnna