Nineteen

In the teacher's lounge, Emma was sitting in the far corner with Regina and Mary Margaret.

"Henry's really excited about Emerson." Emma said.

"How ever did you think of that name?" Regina asked. Emma thought for a moment.

"I.. Hm. I don't know.. It just came to me." Emma said, "I wanted something that kind of went with my name."

"How sweet!" Mary Margret said.

"Last night me and Henry were talking." Emma said.

"Holy shit! You did not!" Regina said loudly.

"Did wha- no! I did not have the talk with Henry! His science teacher can do that for all I care." Emma shrugged. "We had this theory. Okay, so, what if we had finger-nipples that talked to you? And you had to buy little baby bras for them?" Emma giggled.
Regina slapped her forehead.

"Blame it on the hormones." Mary Margaret said. "Crap, we have five minutes until lunch is over." She said sadly. Emma groaned and rubbed her stomach.

"We've had this talk, Emerson! Do not kick me! That's mother abuse!" Emma yelled at her unborn child.
Regina reached over and rubbed Emma's belly.

"Feisty like her mother."
She said.

"Feisty like her mother."

Emma smiled at that remark. Killian had said the same thing.

Ten minutes before it was lunch time for the students.

"Killian so has the hots for Miss. Swan!" Phillip shouted.

"Keep it down you filthy bastard!" Killian said harshly. "And correction: Miss. Swan has the hots for me."
The table laughed.

"I wonder who fucked her up! I bet his dick was like two inches." Eric laughed.

"More like two centimeters!" Sidney said jumping into the conversation. Some of the guys highfived each other.

"I'm friends with some of the most immature people in Storybrooke." Killian groaned. Finally the bell rang to go back to class.
Killian ran to his locker, grabbed his stuff, and ran to class.

"Miss. Swan?" Killian asked formerly as he entered the class.

"Yes, dear?"

"Do I come here sixth hour for my schedule change?"

"Yes!" Emma said. "Go sit down, we'll be starting the lesson soon. Just as kids began piling in, the bell rang.

"Ha, you're all going to love me! All of you that just got in will have lunch detention for the rest of the week. Understood? Good!"Emma said. She had a big smile on her face, until Emerson kicked her.
__________________
okay bye

Enjoy!

-LeAnna & fiftyshadesofregal