Eighteen

Today was Emma's first day back at hell, wait no, school.
Killian got to school early with Emma to help her carry her things.

"You sure about this, Swan?" Killian asked.

"Yes, dear. I'm sure." Emma said. She tried to act all official, and hide the fact she was having an affair with her student.
As they approached her classroom, Emma began to fumble with the door. Killian set down her bags.

"I got it, love." Killian said. His accent was getting heavier. Emma loved it. Emma smiled at his remark, and once the door was open walked inside slowly.

"Mm, smells like cinnamon. My favorite!" Emma said happily.

"That was the sub and I's idea." Killian said sweetly.

"Thank you. It's very kind." Emma smiled, "Feels good to be back."

"Emma!" Someone yelled from the hall. Emma turned around to see a few teachers and Regina in the hall. Emma began coughing right after she laughed. It was such a small laugh, but the cancer was getting worse. They got the majority of the tumor out, but a little remained.

"Oh, dear! Are you alright?" Emma nodded.

"I'm fine. I can catch you all up on what happened during lunch."

"Oh, you've got a baby! What is it? What's the name?" Another teacher said.

"It's a she, and her name is Emerson." Emma said softly. She rubbed her belly and felt Emerson move around at the sudden touch.

"Bell rings in five minutes for the kids to be released from the gym. We should get going." One teacher said.

"Oh and, Emma?" Emma looked up from a few slips from the sub.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Take care of yourself along with the family, will 'ya?"
Emma smiled.

"I will, thank you."
After they left, Emma looked to Killian.

"You better sit down, Killy." Emma joked. "Don't make me use my teacher voice!"
Killian took his stuff and jogged to his desk.

"Killian? How would you like being my teacher aide during my planning period?"

"I would love that." He said. He stood up and walked over to her, about to give a peck on the cheek, when the bell rang and children filled the hallways.

"Dammit!" Emma murmured. Killian chuckled and walked back to his seat.

A few kids walked in and were surprised to see Miss. Swan.

"Miss. Swan! You're back! Oh my god, and you're pregnant!" One girl yelled.
Another boy whispered to his friend,

"Miss. Swan got it good!"
Luckily, she didn't hear. The kid may have lost his balls if she did.

Once everyone was in class, the bell rang. Emma walked to the front of the room. It looked as if you could cook an egg on her face by how mad she was.

"The next person to make a sexual joke about my pregnancy, will either get their balls chopped off or their uterus ripped out! Is that understood?!" Emma yelled. Everyone shrank back into their seat except for Killian. He was used to the hormones.
_______________
Hehe. What Emma just yelled at the kids is what I tell people a lot at school. I'm going chop of your balls. Or. I'm going to rip out your uterus. : ) I'm such a lovely person!

Enjoy!

-LeAnna & fiftyshadesofregal