Chap. 15 - Love At Wrong Sight

Serena's POV

It's sad to say this, but he's in love with her not me her. My wolf and I are alike yet very different at the same time. She is a lot more feminine than I am, more...traditional. I respect that. But this can't happen if this continues my whole relationship will be lived through my wolf. I have to save up my energy find my strength over power my wolf before things get out of control.

Christopher's POV

Things could not be better with me and Rena. She sleeps over by me and the guys place almost every night and cooks for us too. She not only helps around the house but she is unbelievably smart. She tutors some of the lower grades. Man she is the perfect Luna. I can't wait for the official merge with her pack. To see her looking so powerful so motherly makes me feel like the luckiest wolf in the world. I will love her no matter what shape form or a fashion she is perfect in any and every way. I'm going to propose to her even though our mating is practically marriage in the wolf world. But I want it to be official by proposing to her on her birthday, which is only a week away. I'll be having a barbeque on her birthday with both packs there. Announcing her as the new Luna and confirming that she is and forever will be my mate.

But before any of that happens I will be having some one time alone with my mate instead of hanging out in my pack house all of the time with the guys.

"Babe I'm ready"

I looked up to see Serena in a turquoise dress that hugged her body in all the right places with white high heels. Her hair was in loose curls that cascaded down to the center of her back. Her caramel skin was glowing and my wolf purred at the sight of her.

I got up walked over to her and kissed her passionately. I broke the kiss because I knew that if it went any further we wouldn't stop.

I pressed our heads together and looked into her eyes. All I saw was love joy and passion. All caused by me and my wolf.

I grabbed her hand and said "Let's go."

*
*
*
*
*

We finished having dinner and we laughing the whole ride home. We had a great night full of laughs and smiles between my beautiful mate and me. I can't believe I have her as all mines. She was very hesitant at first but she quickly turned around and confessed her love towards me. A complete 180 in her attitude since she shifted. It's almost as if her shifting had made her a completely different person and I love it.