Chap. 14 - Her Eyes

Christopher's POV

I woke up next to my mate. We are fully mated. We met. We kissed. I bit her. And of course we mated.

She was asleep in my arms. Serena Déesse Jones. Déesse is french for goddess. Which she is. Her light caramel skin. Her long brown hair. Her beautiful eyes. My favorite part of her.

But while we mated her eyes weren't their usual color. They were darker. I guess her wolf gave her a little push. I have to make sure that I get to see her real eyes.

I decided it was about time to wake up my mate.

'Babe.'

She started to stir but wasn't quite up yet.

'Babe. Its time to get up.' I said while lightly shaking her.

She released herself from my arms. Her back was facing me. I looked up and down her body. I saw her long hair, I could see perfect figure, her back dimples, and an oh so nice ass.

She stretched and yawned

She turned around and smiled.

'Good morning sexy.'

'Good morning beautiful.'

Her smile got bigger it as I said that.

I looked at her astonishing beauty. Her smile, her hair, and her eyes. For some reason they were still darker that usual.

But I paid no mind to it. I was happy that I finally had my mate with me.

Serena's POV

I woke up in a cloudy fog.

I heard Christopher behind telling to get up. And I started to sit up.

But I wasn't the one in control. My wolf was.

Déesse, my wolf, was still in control.

'Déesse. Déesse!'

'Shut up. Serena. Don't you its rude to interrupt people's conversations while they are to their mate.'

At that I remembered. What she had done. She mated us to him. I looked into his eyes and I could see that he has really happy to be mated with me. And it warm my heart to see him so happy.

'See. Don't you see that its a good thing that I did what I did last night.'

'No I DON'T. I wasn't ready yet. to mate him. To be tied down to someone for life. I would have mated him now that I know that we really are mates. But I wasn't ready. I wanted to go to college get an education. Enjoy college life. Get a job as a lawyer and be successful. But now I cant do that all because of you.'

'But don't you see. You don't need to do all of that. Our mate will provide for us from now on we wont have to do a thing. Or even lift a finger.'

'Don't you get. I wanted live my life as an independent woman without the help of a man by my side. My dreams of going off to college all because my stupid wolf took control over my body.'

After that she stayed silent.

We just continued to look into our mates eyes. Her lovingly. But me sadly.

But he didn't see that way I felt. He didn't see me. He saw my wolf. He never got to mate with me he mated with her. I guess after all these years of keeping my wolf locked up she decided to show whats its like to be locked and watch as someone else is in control of your body without any choice of what you want to happen.

I wish Christopher could see me. See through this facade.

But he cant.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Not my best chapter but still very important.

Ok so its time to put my plan in motion.

Im going to need you guys to get me to 50 votes for the next chapter.

AND and 15 comments

AND ANOTHER THING

I want you guys to check out a book written by my friend

@ShannonW

She writing really great stories go and checkem out on her page.