Chap. 9 - Something Up Her Sleeve

Serena's POV

So its been about a week since I went over to Christopher's house. He recently enrolled into my highschool. We only have one class together which is gym. Thank god for that. I don't have to attend gym but I use it as my training time. I'm a track runner and a swimmer. Even though I'm not liked by anyone in my pack everyone knows I'm the fastest runner AND swimmer in the entire school. I'm not crazy serious about swimming and track but I make sure to stay in shape. So that when scouts come to my meets I can get a full scholarship somewhere and leave this dumb place. I mean I love Albany but I just would not stay here for the rest of my life.

Well its last period a Friday and gym. I went into the girl's changing rooms and started taking off my clothes and started putting on my work out clothes. A sports bra and some track shorts. Even though school just started it still has that summery feel outside. I walked outside to see Christopher and Julian talking on the football field which is in the middle of the track. Great -__-. I sat down and began to stretch. After half way I felt someone approach me. I looked up to Christopher standing right in front of me. I rolled my eyes.

"Can I help you?"

Christopher's POV

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah I was wondering if you wanted to come to a party we're throwing this Saturday" I hope she  says yes this is all apart of my plan to get her drunk mate her and make her realize she is mines. To dominating?

"No actually I already have plans" Shit

"Well what are they"

"Um I'm not telling you"

"And why not'

"I don't want you stalking me"

"I would never" LIE

"Sure Like I believe you"

"Just tell me what your  doing so that I know that your not making this up"

"No"

"Yes"

"NO"

"YES Now tell me!"

"Never"

"As your future Alpha I demand you tell me."

She pased and looked at me. She began to get off of the floor. Thats when I just noticed how little she has on. How sweaty she is. Looks like a long night after sex. I realized I was staring at her body and looked up to see her glaring daggers at me. She looks so powerful. The perfect Luna.

"Did you just try and pull the Alpha card on me."

"Um...Yes" I said unsure if that was the right choice of words.

"How dare you!" she said yelled at me.

Guess not.

" You will never be my Alpha. I don't know who you think you are-"

I started to get pissed at her speaking down to me. My wolf doesn't allow that happen. Not even his own mate can do that.

"I think I'm your Alpha.! I know your my mate!! And I want to know what your doing this weekend!!!"

She went silent looking me straight in the eye. No emotion. No anything. Suddenly she began to walk of the track and back into the school gymnasium where the rest of the class was. I followed her unsure of what just happened. I watched her ass she walked towards the locker rooms. Oh so nice.

I walked in to the girls changing rooms with her since class wasn't over we were the only ones in here. I decided it was time to break the silence.

"So you gonna tell me what your doing this weekend"

Silence

"Serena" I said in a sing songy voice to get her attention.

"What" She said in a monotone voice.

"What are you doing this weekend?"

She paused what she was doing. And faced me. She smirked

"Going to your party"

I looked her in her eyes to see if she really meant what she was saying.

"Ok...Great see you there. I'll have someone text you the address and the time"

"Perfect" she said still with the same smirk on her face. What does that smirk me.

I have this feeling. A feeling that

She has something up her sleeve.