Chap. 7 - HOT Mess

Julian's POV

'Come on man you can't keep doing this to yourself' I yell from outside of Chris' door.

'UHHHHH'

'Open the door or I swear you will regret it.'

I  didn't get a reply.

Oh well I warned him.

I kicked the door in and watched as it slid into the room.

'Holy Shit! What the Hell was that!' Chris screamed as I walked into the bathroom. I searched under the sink and found what I was looking for a BIG BLUE BUCKET. I turned on the warm water and filled up the bucket.

I walked backed to the room, bucket in hand. I came into the room to see Chris getting comfortable in his bed again ignoring the door laying in the middle of his room.

This can not be happening.

I walked over to his bed and poured the entire but of water on him.

He jumped out of the bed yelling 'Oh shit'

'Time for you to get up' I told him

He ignored my  comment and walked out of his room soaking wet. I followed him into my room and watched as he climbed into my bed. Pathetic.

'Come on man its been 3 days you cant spend the rest of your life in this house. In one month you will be the Alpha of two packs. You cant do this. You seriously look like a bum that broke into our house.'

'I don't care. Just leave me alone. Without her I am not leaving this house.'

'Thats all you want'

'Yes'

'Just her?'

'Yes'

'Then You'll get of bed and stop acting like a girl PMSing'

'Hey! I am not acting like a girl PMSing. I would like to see you loose your and see what you would do!!'

'Whatever' I said rolling my eyes. 'My point is will you get yourself together and start acting like an actual Alpha if your mate is here?'

'Yes'

'Fine I'll be back in an hour'

I went down stairs hopped into my car and drove off.

At Serena's House...

I rung the door bell and waited for some one to answer. A woman in about her early 30s or late 20s opened the door. She was really hot for her age. And judging my her neck mateless. Huh. That's weird.

'Hi may I help you.' she aked me

'Um yeah I'm here to see Serena.'

'Oh hold on a second there.' she said

I watched her as she turned around and disappeared into the house. A minute later Serena came to the door looking for some reason very irritated.

'What do you want.' She asked looking annoyed.

'For you to come with me back to my place.'

She scoffed at me and stared me down. Even as a Beta I'm kinda feeling very intimidated.

'Listen I don't know what lies my pack has spread about me now, but I'm not some easy chick that you just take, fuck, then leave.' she spat at me.

'WHAT?! Thats not what Im here for its about Chris he needs you'

'In case you haven't heard but I rejected him and I'm not looking for any type of relationship.'

'Well I'm not asking you to do that now am I.' I tried to explain to her 'Look I just need you to help get back on his feet. Hes going to the Alpha of two packs in a month and he cant be laying around the house, eating junk and drinking beer just because you rejected him. Just come on'

She looked at me questioningly and started walking out the house towards my car. Wow. I thought I might have to drag her out of the house just to get her to come.

I hopped in the car and unlocked the door for her.

We drove in silence an pulled up to our house.

We got inside when she asked me 'Where is he?'

"Upstairs. The second to last door at the end of the hall.'

I watched as she walked up stairs. Hopefully this'll work I thought as I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a beer.

Serena's POV

Oh God what am I doing here. This is beyond pathetic. I walked down the hall. and stopped in front of the second to last door. I looked around and noticed that one of the rooms door was beat in. WEIRD. Whatever. I opened the door to see a dead looking Christopher. laying down in a semi clean room. My wolf whimpered at the sight of seeing her mate like this, but I ignored it.

I poke him to see if he was okay. He shoots up and looks me in my eye. I jump back at his sudden movements. We stared at each other until he began to get out the bed.

He was wearing nothing but his boxers. All though he has a very nice body you could he was stressed out about something and he definitely looked like a HOT mess. Hear the pun in that. I ignored my urge to lick his godly abs and told him to follow me.

I walked out the room and I could feel his eyes on me. I walked to the end of the hall and down the stairs. I followed Julian's scent into what I'm guessing is the kitchen found him drinking a beer.

'Sit' I said speaking to Christopher.

I heard him pull out a chair and plop himself down. I opened the fridge and took out the ingredients to make spaghetti and meatballs. A family recipe that Simone taught me. I got to work without saying a word.

Hour Later

I finished dinner and began setting it up in the connecting dining room.

After I finished I yelled out 'Dinner is ready!'

Julian and three other guys walked in with Christopher following behind

'Who's the chick in our house making food?' Guy 1 asks.

'This guys is Serena Chris' mate'

'Oh so your the one that had our Alpha drinking all the beers and stuck in the house for the past few days' said Guy 3

I eyed him up and downed and rolled my eyes. I could tell he was the kind of person to get my nerves.

'Listen if that's all I'll be on my way enjoy the food boys' I said as I started  walking out the kitchen.

'Wait'

The voice of that person literally made my heart stop. I ignored it and covered it up. I turned around to see Christopher standing right in front of me all of the other boys were already putting mounds a food on their plates. I looked back at Christopher and tried to to show no emotion.

'Why don't you stay you should get to eat some of the food that you made.'

'No thanks I'll just leave.'

I turned around about to leave when he grabbed my arm. The lack of his touch for the past three days made this feel whole lot stronger. I could feel the color of my eyes changing, my wolf taking over. Not out of lust out of need. The need to with him and complete the mating process.

'Just stay please'

My wolf had control over me and full control and she forced me to say

'Yes'

Oh God this will be a long night.