Chap. 4 - The Truth Comes Out

The truth is something that I thought I would always be told from Simone. But no here I am waiting to hear it. I mean it makes no senses. It just cant be. Can it?

'Okay Serena when I tell you this can you just promise me that you wont be mad at me'

'Just tell me already alright I promise'

'Well the truth is your Father and I were never mates. Truth be told we never really liked each other until we were forced into mating...well almost. As you know our Alpha is my father. The day I meet my true mate I was estatic and we fell in love instantly ready to complete the mating process. But my mate wanted to do it the right way and wanted permission from my father. So we went to my father expecting him to accept our relationship with open arms, but instead he forbid the relationship from ever happening. I didnt know why.

Later I found out that he was the Alpha to be of the Blue Mountain Pack. An enemy of our pack the Full Moon Pack and our allies the Red Forest Pack. The Alpha of the Blue Mountain agreed and already had another mate ready for him. My father had a mate ready for me too, your father the soon to be Alpha of the Red Forest and Full Moon. Your father and I had already known eachother but we did not like eachother.

Eventually we began to tolerate each other and then finally became friends making the idea of us mating less horid. The only reason that we were being forced into mating  was so that the two pack could become one making us stronger and giving us a better chances of eliminating the Blue Mountain Pack. Two weeks before we would be forced into completing the mating process your father met your mother the daughter of the Alpha of the Blue Mountain Pack and his true mate. Your father told of this and we both knew that this couldnt happen.

We didnt know what to do we were sooo young. And as his friend I promised him I would help him find a way out of us mating while he continued to see your mmother secretly. Appearently they completed the process and it was too late for us to mate. At this my father became enraged. He captured your mother and held her captive set out to kill her and your father. When she was captured she was a rogue at the moment and was ready to run away with your father but it was to late. Your father was captured and killed right in front of your mother.

Your mother was to be killed right after until she revealed to us that she that she was pregnant with you. My father to enraged to care was still going to kill her. But I had stopped him and was able to let your  mother live until she gave birth to you. I promised your mother that I would be the one to take care and treat you like one of my own since I would never be able to mate. The day you were born was the day your mother was killed and you became mine.'

Silence surrounded us. I let the long story seep into my brain to make sure I heard it right. Then realization hit me. Everything that I was just told is...true.

'Does that mean my birth isnt forbidden and that I can have a mate' I let out in a whisper

'Yes'

'Are you telling me that everyone in our pack knows the truth and still treats me as though I dont deserve to live'

'No'

'What?!'

"Only the Alpha, my father, and a few elders know'

A wave of anger crashed throung my body like no other.

'So you mean to tell me if your father just let you mate who you wanted I wouldnt be in this mess right now!'

'Yes' Simone replied in a whisper

'I have an Alpha that I need to talk to' I said in a low and menacing growl

On that rotten note I stalked out the house and shifted into my wolf.

It was now late at night.

I ran to the Alpha's house in anger not caring if I was disrespecting his home or not.

I stomped into his office. After putting my clothes back on. Just to see a face that Iwas no where near prepared to see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUH DUH DUHHHH 

OMG WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TO IS THE PERSON IN THE OFFICE?!?!

COMMENT AND VOTE 

PLEASE

I SAID PLEASE

AND I NEVER  DO BE NICE TO ME AND ILL BE NICE TO YOU BY UPLOADING TOMORROW POSSILBY EVEN TONIGHT

AGAIN!!!!!!