Chap. 2 - Senior Year

"Serena get up!!" yelled Simone, my dad's mate.

"Uhhhhhh"

"I said get up!"

" Im up Im up" Damn I am so not a morning person.

I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror to see my hair in knots and tangles....as usual. I took my shower washed my hair and brushed my teeth. I went in back to my room and in my closet looking for something to wear.

Hmmm.....( I don't like to describe clothes so look at the picture to the side ----------------------> except with some black converses) Found It!

Ok now to curl my hair. After 20 mins of curling I got dressed and ran down stairs. I grabbed a chocolate from the fridge and left before Simone saw that I took it. I hopped in to  Camero and was on my way to school.

****************************************************************************************************************

Its second period and I swear if that dumb bitch Tiana even comes near me Im snapping the neck that holds her air filled head. Dumb hoe thinks she is can mess with me.

I sniffed the air once and new exactly where she was. I stormed into the outside cafe area to see that bitch drinking her coffee. Using my werewolf speed and track training I ran over to her and dumped all her coffee on her head.

She screamed in pain. Im guessing that she just bought it...Ha. Then she opened her eyes her eyes black. Not caring because mine were just as black as hers

'What the fuck is wrong with you!!!' She yelled at me. How dare she.

'No the real question here is how am I going to kill for spilling honey in my locker' I told her

She then realized why I was mad and I think I saw glint of laughter in her eyes. That only enraged me.

The school bell rang. And students began come out sde.

'You think this is funny" I yell. A crowd begin to form around us.

'Yes actually I do' Ok that was it.

I  ran to  jump her when to arms wraps around my waist and brings me in preventing me from going any where. What The Fuck!

' What The Fuck get the fuck off of me!' I yell

'Nope not gonna happen sexy' replied some dude.

I looked up to some cute ass guy staring down on me.

He walked to the school building with me in his arms. Then he put me down.

'Who the hell are you?'

'Im Julian from the new pack' New pack...Why wasnt I told of this...... then it hit me I didnt go to last weeks pack meeting. I looked up at him. He was really cute and tall. I like it.

'Oh...so what do you want? I was in the middle of murdering someone. I find it rude that you interupted me'

'I could tell but I thought I should stop you dont want to get thrown out of your pack now do you? Your to hot to be a rogue' He said with a smirk on his face

'What are you going on about?'

'Oh I think you know...You do anything wrong and you get thrown out of your pack.'

At that my heart skipped a beat and not out of love out of worry. Because I know exactly what he is talking about. The deal with me was that if I did anthing wrong, I would be thrown out of the pack immediateley.

'So why did you do?'

'Do what?'

'Stop me....Shouldnt you be be avoiding be like the plague or torturing like sometime type of terrorist that you need information from'

'And why would I do that?'

'Oh dont act like you dont know why. If you knew about me possibly getting kicked out of the pack then I think you should know why.'

'No actually I dont, no one in my pack knows actually. So what did you that was to terrible'

'I was born'

On that note the school bell rang and I stomped off to class angrily.

****************************************************************************************************************

As soon as I got home I ran up stairs and went straight on my laptop. I logged on to facebook to see 29 new friend requests, One of them being Julian. Hmmm so Im guessing that these are some of the new people from the other pack. I accepted them all then logged out and did my homework. After finishing up my homework I then realized that I have no idea why or when this  new pack got came here.

I went down stairs to find Simone in her study, or should I say my dad's. I sat down in front of her and said ' Hey Simone I got a question to ask you'

'Yeah shoot' she said cheerily. She was always happy even without a mate. I hope day I can accpet the fact that I dont have a mamte like she does and find a roguee or a human.

" Do you know of this new pack in our area? I met this boy at school today and he said he was aprat of the new pack'

' Oh yes sweetie they came last week. I heard the plans were for all the kids to start school today.'

 'How come Im only finding out about this now?'

'Well I assmued you knew'

'Well I didnt' I said with an annoyed sigh

'Oh honey I know you hate the fact the alpha doesnt accept you but he will'

'When its been 18 years!...How much more time does a man need!!' I yelled in frustation

'You know what I think you should go for a run to burn off all that anger'

'Great idea...Im sorry I lashed out on you'

'Its ok not everyone is ok with the fact that I wanted you still, but I think theyll get over it evetually'

'Well Im gonna head out for that run now'

With the little anger I had left up inside of me about the pack and earlier with Tiana I ran outside ready to crush every branch and or animal that gets in my way

****************************************************************************************************************

SO WHAT DID YOU THINK I NEED TO KNOW WAS IT BAD?

OHHHHH IT WAS WASNT IT

JUST TELL ME ALREADY

TELL ME!