Chap. 10 - Never Talk Down To Me

Serena's POV

I know I know. I said that I wasn't going to attend his party. But after he oh so rudely raised his voice and tried to use his authority over me I just had to show him who the hell hes dealing with. Forget ignoring him till graduation. I mean lets be a little realistic. There's still 9 more months of school left. It was bound to came to this point eventually.

SO instead on staying at my friend, Jaden's house in Manhattan, he will becoming here to Brooklyn to attend the party with me. I cant wait!

We are going to make Christopher so jealous. I don't see why though. I mean I cant believe he thinks I'm that stupid seriously.... Its so obvious that hes not my mate. I haven't even turned 18 yet. Until later this month. October 26th. My birthday the best and worst day of my life. The day I was born and the day my mother died.

Now back on topic... This party AND ways to full proof my plan of not only making Christopher jealous but embarrassing him too.

I'll think of something later. I need to finish getting ready Jaden is coming to pick me up soon.

I decided to wear a silver and black one shouldered dress, some black and silver bangles, with my hair in a tight side bun, and my black lace heels. For makeup my eyes smoky and sheer lip gloss.

I'm ready.

************************************************************************************************************************

"So are you ready to have some fun at the party, Rena?" Jaden asked me

"You know it!" I said back to him

'I cant wait to see the guy that thinks hes your mate, Rena'

I laughed ' I'm just as excited. He thought he could over power. PLEASE. He does not know who he is messing with. I can't wait till he sees you with me. And remember Jaden your my date. Even though we're just friends with benefits I need you to help me teach him a lesson. It'll surely let him know I'm not just another girl that falls onto their knees for him. He-'

'We're here' Jaden said cutting me off. I looked out the window to see a brown stone house. I've always wanted to live in a house like this. With the high ceilings, long windows, real wood floors. Just magnificent.

'Remember what I told you.' Jaden nodded his in response as we walked up the steps. I opened the door to have the music come blasting into my ears immediately. Work Out by J. Cole was playing. Everyone was just laughing smiling dancing drinking, and just straight up having a good time.

I grabbed a hold on of Jaden's hand and pulled him through the crowd and into the kitchen. I never start a party with having a drink. I grabbed a glass of fruit punch, that was spiked, and got a beer for Jaden. We finished off our drinks and started walking back to the living room, which was also the dance floor.

Before we made it to the floor Christopher stepped in front of me. I was about to glare at him when I remembered my plan. Instead I smiled.

'Hey Christopher, great party' I said through clenched teeth trying my best to make my smile look realistic.

Chris's  POV

I smiled down at her. Beyond happy that she was here. It was perfect time for me to put my plan in motion. Then I realized that there was someone standing behind her. HOLDING HER HAND. I glared at him.

Then looked back down at her, she was still smiling.

I tried to hide my anger and smiled back at her. But the fact that some guy was holding her hand was just pissing me off to the point where I was about to mate her right then and there so that everyone knew she was mines. But I didn't that would just piss her off and we can't have my soon to be Luna mad at me now can we.

So through clenched teeth I politely asked 'Who's the guy?'

'Oh this is my date Jaden. Jaden this is a friend of mines Christopher.'

My wolf immediately got pissed at the word date. Then he started to feel sad to hear our mate call us a friend. My wolf was about to take over. But I pushed him back down. I was going to have to put my plan into action right now.

'Hey Serena you wanna dance?' I asked trying to seem completely unfazed by the fact that my mate has brought a date to my party that isn't ME.

'I'm sorry I can't that would be rude of me to leave my DATE here alone by himself'

Fighting the urge to just punch that Jaden guy in his face I said 'Oh he'll manage won't you Jaden.' while pulling Serena away to the middle of the dance floor.

I immediately started dancing. I spun her around and pulled her back to my chest. With my head in her neck. Where I will soon bite her. Sniffed her scent. I smelled warm vanilla. And something else that said to me that this girl is my mate. MY MATE.

My grip on her waists became tighter at the thought of her DATE touching. As my grip tightened Her dancing became faster and sensual. I began to match her pace and continued to grind on her.

 She turned around to face me as a knew and slower song came on. She placed her hands around my neck leaned forward and whispered in my ear "Looks like that dance is over. I'm going to go back to my DATE. I'll make sure we enjoy the rest of the night." Then she backed away and said "Which shouldn't be hard this is quite a party."

Then she turned away and walked back to find her DATE.

After that I felt my eyes go pitch black.