Chap. 13 - The Take Over

Serena's POV

Uhhhhh....I thought when you become a fully grown werewolf you were supposed to feel good. But no I feel so stiff. Although I can't really see myself. I know I'm in my werewolf form because I can hear everything perfectly.  I cant even turn my head. I tried to move but couldn't. I whined in pain. Then I heard something right behind me move. I didn't even realize something was behind me till I felt a sudden breeze. All of a sudden a big black wolf appeared right in front of me. Werewolves are bigger than a regular wolf.

The males usually grow to be the size of a grizzly bear. But no. This wolf was bigger. About and extra five feet longer. They say you wan tell a man's size by the size of his wolf. And damn I can already tell he has quite a big "member."

I sniffed the air to see if I knew who this wolf was. It was Christopher.

He stayed with me. The entire time I was knocked out he stayed with me.

Of course he stayed with us. He loves us remember.

I was shocked to hear my wolf and what she had just said. I mean I could always talk to her, but she usually didn't say much. I always had her on lock down. And Christopher loves me?

Yeah he said it to us right before you started to shift.

I remember now. Oh fuck. He can't love me. Why does he love me.

I looked back up at him and suddenly I felt this pull towards Chris.

I mean Christopher.

I tried to push back down the feeling. But I was too weak and my wolf was stronger.

Don't deny him Serena. We belong to him.

I tried to ignore my wolf. I wanted to so badly get out of here. But I couldn't. I couldn't move and I face the fact that there is an Alpha male in front of me admitting to his love for me and I don't even know what the hell to say back.

I watched as Christopher changed back into his human form.

'Are you pain?'

I whined in response.

'I'm going to try to pick you up and take you back to the house.'

We stepped closer to me an knelt down in front of me. He slowly slipped his hands underneath my wolf and I winced from the contact. So he went even slower it felt as though I wasn't even moving.

He had started walking with me in his arms back to the house.

After a few minutes I could see the house. He walked inside and went upstairs to my room.

He laid me on my bed.

Simone had followed behind us. After I was properly placed on the bed Christopher backed away from me. Simone stepped forward.

'How you doing sweety?'

Me not being able to say anything and being in pain, I only whined in response.

'I don't know what happened. You shouldn't of shifted this early your body wasn't prepared. Hoe did this happen?'

My eyes flashed up to Christopher who looked so while looking at me. Simone saw where I was looking and said 'Well since you were the last person with her. Maybe you could tell what she was doing for her to shift two weeks early.'

'We kissed.'

My mind flashed back to the memory. It was so full of love on his part.

'Well I don't see how that could matter unless you guys were...mates.'