Chap. 3 - The Run

I slowed my wolf down as we approached our favorite spot. Its this beautiful mini waterfall and its all mine. My pack doesn't know about it because it is not on their territory. This is the one place that I can call my own and where I am not hated by everyone.

I lay ed down and watched as every droplet of water splashes into the huge lake. I think I might shift back into my human form and go for a swim there's no one around to see me naked.

I looked around to make sure no one is around. Satisfied I shift and dived into the lake perfectly. Not a single splash. That is definitely a 10 if I do say so myself. I swam underneath the water fall. I love the feeling of the water pounding on me. I think I could stay here a while.

Christopher's POV

I went scouting looking for some new land for me and my pack to claim. I found some good land that will be perfect to set up a pack house. Now I just need to find a piece of land that I can call my own. As an Alpha I need to be relaxed and have my own private spot.

I came to stop when I heard the sound of splashing water. I walked closer when I came to see a waterfall with a huge lake. Sweet! This is my new spot. Now time to break it in.

I shifted into my human form and did a cannon ball into the lake.

I came back up and breathed into the air. Ahhh awesome. I have this place all to myself.

Wait what is that godly smell. I smell warm vanilla and a hint of chocolate.  snapped my head into the direction of the smell.

It seemed to be coming from the waterfall. I didn't see anything except for a pair of hazel eyes boring into mine.

I couldnt say anything. Those eyes were beautiful. Those eyes...But for some reason they had a sense of anger within them. No those I should be happy. They should posses the happiness of a little kid in a candy shop. And I will make sure that happens.

Serena's POV

I was enjoying the feel of the water on my body when I heard a big splash.

What The Hell.

I turned around and saw the godly figure of a man arise from the water. I backed away not knowing what to expect from him. Hiding behind the water fall I studied him. He took in a breath of air then suddenly stopped and turned his head towards me. He stared all he did was just stare at me and I was getting tired of it. I was getting angry at the fact that he was in my special place. How dare he.

If he wasn't going to make the first move then I will. I stepped forward from behind the waterfall and watched as he  studied me.

It was silent.

I broke the silence by saying ' Who do you think you are coming into my special place.'

That seemed to snap him out of his trance. He was about to say something when his eyes landed some where else.

I then realized I was completely naked in front of this stranger and all he was doing was look at my boobs. Seriously -_-

'Hey! My eyes are up here'

'Oh....Um Sorry'

'Yeah yeah whatever why are you in my special place?' I questioned him getting really pissed.

' Your special place...Don't you mean our special place?'

I scoffed at him ' Our? What makes you think that'

'Well whatever is yours is mine and whatever is mines is yours. So yes I mean OUR.'

'Excuse you' I said looking at him like he was crazy 'Nothing of mines belongs to you'

'That isn't something very nice to say to your mate'

My wolf howled as he said the word mate. But me I knew better I don't have a mate does take me as some sort of fool.

'I am not your mate I don't appreciate liars' a hint of sadness came across his eyes. ' But don't worry you can make up for it by leaving MY special place and NEVER COMING  I said with sarcasm oozing out with every wrod I spat at him.

He stepped closer to me witha look of determination written all over his face. I stood my ground refusing to back down. He reached out and grabbed me pulling me into his chest then kissed me.

I suddenly felt this love for him and my wolf was practically spazzing out with joy. Its almost as though he is my.....MATE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was gonna stop here but I thought to myself WHY STOP NOW

Play song on the side now its what inspired me to write this part

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Christopher POV

Im kissing her. My mate.She didnt believe me and called me aliar but that had to change. That has a big blow to my ego and and heart. So I kissed her. And its perefect. We're in a lake underneath a waterfall...naked.

Its a official I want this is the girl I want for me. then she pushed me away breaking the kiss. Why?

'Whats the matter babe?' I ask her

'Dont call me that!' She spat at me. What the hell?!

'Did I do something wrong?'

'Yeah you come in here pretending to be my mate when you could never be'

I was in shock. Is that really how she felt I kiss her and all she can say that I could never be her mate. No this cant happen I will get her to love me.

I look up to see that she was gone.

I needed to find her, no my wolf just wanted her. But I knew better and gave her some space so I ran home needing to get her off my mind. But I knew I needed to teach her How To Love. She deserves the best and I want to be the one to give it to her.

Serena's POV

After I said those last final words all emotion left his face.

I took that as my chance to get away. I quickly got out the water shifted into my wolf and ran.

I needed answers. And I needed them now.

As soon as got home I went into room now back in my human form and put my night clothes on.

I feeling very frantic at the thought of having a mate. I mean I wasnt supposed to. Right?

I burst into Simone's study.

'Honey whats wrong?' she asked me

'I need the truth' I said

'What do you mean?' she asked confused

'Why do I have a mate?'

'I guess its time.'

'For what?'

'The Truth'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me was it good yes no yes

COMMENT AND VOTE