Chapter Twenty-Seven

Olivia's P.O.V.

"Wow. Today is really the day, isn't it?" I sighed, rolling over to face Louis. I had stayed the night at his flat since today was the day when his flight leaves for Ibiza. Louis blue eyes met mine and he smiled.

"Not the end of the world, though, babe." Louis said bringing his hand up to gently touch my cheek. I smiled and looked down. All of a sudden I was dragged across the bed and pressed up directly against Louis. His hands were firmly on my hips and he was practically forcing me to look him in the eyes. "Everything will be fine." He whispered.

"I know. It just came so quickly." I sighed. Louis just flashed me a smile and then kissed me for the first time that morning. He gently stroke my cheek with his thumb and stared at my lips.

"I'm going to miss touching you for 28 days." Louis murmured. I kissed him again.

"I guess we should make it all that we can before your flight leaves at 3." I teased. I kissed him again but slowly dragged my teeth across his bottom lip. He shifted uncomfortably in his boxers and moaned.

"God why do you do this to me." He said, jaw tight. I just smiled again and gave him a quick peck.

"Because I love you. That's why." I told him. He kissed me again and then I pulled back quickly.

"What time is it?" I asked. Louis sighed heavily and moved aside to grab his phone. I immedietaly felt his heat escape and I was almost shivering.

"Shit we slept in really late." Louis exclaimed turning back to me and pulling me back against his bare chest. "It's almost 11." He told me. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I don't wanna do anything." I groaned. I felt Louis chuckle.

"We've got four hours. What do you want to do?" He asked. I looked up and met his eyes.

"We have a 28 day break and we won't be able to touch each other." I hinted. Louis' eyes widened and then turned to humorous slits.

"So what do you think we should do?" He teased.

"Hmmm..." I joked. Louis gently put his lips on mine for a long and passionate kiss.

"Then I guess we better make this time perfect enough to last us both 4 weeks." Louis said, pressing his forehead to mine. I smiled and kissed him again.

"Damn straight..." I sighed pleasurably as Louis turned and began Round Numero Uno.

*****

"Holy shit." I exhaled as Louis rolled off from on top of me.

"I know." He said in the same disbelief as me. I turned and faced him, clear shock on my face.

"You lasted so long...I mean longer than I thought you ever could." I complemented. Louis blew out some hair and it lifted up some loose strands of brown hair from his sweaty forehead.

"I was really proud of myself." He said. I nodded and he met my eyes.

"I mean that is arguably our best time." I said. Louis shrugged.

"I personally think that the night of the dinner party was best." Louis said. Then I shrugged.

"Well it was new love so yeah I guess that's a top contender." I said. We were silent for a few beats as we both breathed heavily.

"Round two?" Louis suggested.

"Hell yeah." I mumbled. Louis turned on top of me one more time and then again we eclipsed in a total blissful 2nd round.

*****

"You were better first round." I confessed. Louis nodded.

"I know, I know. I just am still really tired." He explained. I gently patted his hand.