Unexpected Visit

Hey guys so here is your next chapter, I really hope that this story comes out good, oh and I have some big news about the next 2 chapters in the author's notes at the end of the chapter so stay tuned okay enjoy!!

Jake's POV

It's been a couple of hours since the whole blow up, now we're sitting here on his couch cuddling each other.  At first it started out us talking about our feelings so we could avoid anything like that ever happening again, eventually we just started watching TV and now we both are just sitting here, his arm around me and me cuddled up to his chest. I don't want anything like that to happen ever again, I hated the feeling of jealousy.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?" I looked up at him.

"I love you, never forget that." He looked into my eyes and I couldn't help but melt on the inside.

Edward went out on a hunt with his family, he offered for me to come but I told him that I was fine just staying there and relaxing watching t.v there was a knock at the door and I groaned as I had just got comfortable. I opened the door and there standing was a girl I have never seen before.

"Hi, I'm Bella, Bella swan. I'm Charlie's daughter, I went to your house but your dad said you were here, do you remember me?"

I just shook my head, the name seemed familiar but other than that there is really nothing I remember.

"When I was a kid I used to come and visit my dad over the summer and we dated, you really don't remember?" I looked up to the ceiling, trying to remember and suddenly I remembered her.

"Oh my gosh Bella," I gave her a quick hug and pulled her inside and we both sat down on the couch. "how are you, it's been so long."

"I'm fine, I'm staying with my dad while my mom is with her new boyfriend touring around the world, so I'll be here a while."

"That's great, we get to catch up some more!"

"Yeah, so what kind of things do you do around here, I mean I know it's a small town but there has to be something." She asked while looking around the big house.

"Well I usually run around in the woods but that's just me." she chuckled.

"So whose place is this anyway?" She asked getting up to look at a family portrait.

"Uhm it is actually, my boyfriends house, he's out with his family and I told him that I would just wait for him here." She looked back at me with excitement and upset written all over her face.

"That's so cute that you have a boyfriend, which one is he?" She asked looking back at the portrait.

"He's the one standing with no girl glued to his side." She chuckled and pointed to him.

'That one?" She asked

"Yeah that's my guy." I said with a smile hovering over my lips. She was about to say something when we both heard the door open and seen Edward come in.

"Hey babe, I'm home early, I missed you to much." He stopped in his tracks when he seen Bella.

"Hi, I'm Bella, I'm an old friend of Jacobs." She smiled at him and Edward gave a slight smile back and walked over to me and pulled me close.

"I'm Edward, Jacobs boyfriend." He gave an angry smile at her and she subtly rolled her eyes.

"I need to go, Charlie's probably wondering where I am, I'll see you guys later." She grabbed her coat and walked out the door.

I pulled away from Edward and sat down on the couch.

"What was all of that about?"

"What was all what about?" He asked like I was stupid.

"I seen the way you looked at her, you looked pissed." He chuckled and sat down next to me.

"You didn't hear what she was thinking, she still likes you and she hates the fact that we're together." I looked at him kind of surprised.

"We literally just started talking and she already has feelings for me and wants to break us up?!?"

"I mean who can blame her, you're so cute!" He pulled my head to face him and gave me a warm, passionate kiss.

"Come on, lets just watch some t.v and leave this alone." He nodded and I nuzzled up to his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. It was weird, even though he was freezing cold, I still felt warm in his arms, and that's how I fell asleep, warm in his arms.

AHHH omg it's been so long since I wrote a chapter, okay anyway on to the big news, this story will end in 2 chapter, also I am starting a new book, it is called Generations Lie, it's a fan fiction about pretty little liars 27 years into the future with their kids. So I hope you guys enjoy that and I am happy that this story is almost over, my second story is almost over omg guys.

~Nickie~