Healing

Hey guys, so this chapter will be short for 2 reasons, reason 1 im doing this in school because I have extra time and 2 I'm just going with what pops in my head, and there might be a lot of spelling errors because I'm doing this on my phone so yeah here we go
~NiccosP~
Edwards POV

Sam walked through the door with the same paper cup in his hand, but bow it was filled with ice water.

"Here," he handed Jake the cup and some ibuprofen. "That should help with your head." Jacob tossed the pills in his moth then drank some water to flush them down.

"When can I leave?" Jacob asked looking over at Sam.

"Well I'm not sure, the eldest still has to come and test you."

"What do you mean test me??" Jacob asked kind of worried.

"Since the pain was so bad that your even your wolf started to shut down, he has to make sure the wolf part of you is still in good ww shape or at least healing correctly." He sat the cup down on the table next to the bed and went over to mini fridge.

"Well do you know when he is coming in?" Jacob asked.

"It should be any minute now which means we have to go." Sam said pointing at me when be said that last part.

After about 10 minutes, the eldest walked through the door and told me and Sam that we had to leave and by the look on Jacobs face I could tell he didn't want me to go.

After about an hour of waiting outside the door, the eldest finally came out and by the look on his face it was evident that Jacob wasn't ok.

"What's wrong??" I asked with worry in my voice. I tried to read his mind but since he is the oldest elder, he has the power to become a shield from all vampire powers when he wants to.

"Jacob is fine, his human side at least. Currently his wolf is in bad shape and he is unable to connect with it or any of his abilities. So for right now he can not become wolf when he wants to and he no longer has his super strength, right now he is just like every human."

"Can I go see him?" I asked him.

"Yes of course, I'll be in my office if you need anything." With that he walked away.

I walked in the room to see a sleeping Jacob, I smiled at the sight, he was so beautiful, even when he was sleeping he looked adorable.

I slowly walked over to him, trying not to make much noise.

I slowly sat down on the chair next to the bed, I could hear him breath. His stomach moved up and dropped back down in a rhythmic patter that seemed to put me in a trans.

About ten minutes after I sat down Jacob woke up and I could tell that he was happy to see me.

Sorry it's short but I have horrid least writers block but anyways yeah this us it, I hope you guys enjoyed it bye

~NiccosP~